Public Nudity

DeletedUser19202

I'ts funny how y'all say "most of you would be better off with clothes on." We would take care of our bodies so that they could be presented publically if clothes didn't exist, think about it. Lol, this discussion is funny.:laugh:

DeletedUser

I know I, personally, would wax my nipples daily!

<man boobs, sexxxy>

sexxxy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes.....

All this talk about more lust, more "forced baby making" (I'm too good to type it) & etc. are just the consequences. What about pro's? Fitness, Less humiliation (of fitness), Live longer (healthy), be more aware of "things" & some more. I think the Pro's outweigh the Con's, but it just ain't going to happen.

DeletedUser25825

I think you all are keerazy *laughs* The discussion... as I see it... is about the taboo of being naked in public. It of course quickly derailed into sex... because let's face it... there are a tremendous amount of males in the forum... and I still think that sex is one of the driving thoughts on many minds. Different debate there though... and I digress sorry.

The original question was if clothing were banned... which obviously started the whole debacle... so let's go with... optional? Would people be comfortable enough to traipse about without it? I think a lot would. It would be a mish mash of people that are either, comfortable with their bodies, or don't give a flying flip... and those that prefer wearing something.

Honestly, I still think there would have to be some control of where you could be nude, or topless, or whatever. Beaches seem the natural place, and very acceptable for nudity in general. We don't take baths and showers with our clothes on... why should we swim with clothing on? Mmm... other than sand... suits are good protection against sand... usually. Again a digression sorry.

Beaches are about the only place I would say the proverbial let's get nude thing should be allowed. I don't want to be sitting in some restaurant and see some naked group of individuals come in to sit for dinner at the next table.

With fear of derailing all this thought by falling into the whole... well if people see those bared breasts (or more) on the beach they'll become sex fiends arguement? I don't buy it. Sure, there will be pervs out there that are going to ogle others, but I think that's about as far as it would go. And to prevent that... if you're not confident enough in your self-image... or care too much about others checking out your goods? Wear something.

Kids? They're the ones I usually see running around all nakies on the beaches. When they're that young, they're all about getting out in that sand and water. They don't care about the other stuff. I'm not saying they're not aware that hey... she looks different than I do stuff... but the whole... oh my goodness they'll become sex driven because they're exposed to nudity thing doesn't cut it I think. They don't grasp the sexuality of nudity at young age... it's when you start sexually maturing that all that comes into play. Also... by being exposed to that a bit earlier before it ALL becomes confusing... might just help. I think a lot of sex and teen pregnancies are more about trying to figure out what all the mystery is about... or television's fault.

DeletedUser529

Just a few words about nudity....Canada...Snow and ice....enugh said....:p

DeletedUser19202

I think you all are keerazy *laughs* The discussion... as I see it... is about the taboo of being naked in public. It of course quickly derailed into sex... because let's face it... there are a tremendous amount of males in the forum... and I still think that sex is one of the driving thoughts on many minds.

Girls are just as sex driven as guys, if not more. Don't play that card. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes.....

All this talk about more lust, more "forced baby making" (I'm too good to type it) & etc. are just the consequences. What about pro's? Fitness, Less humiliation (of fitness), Live longer (healthy), be more aware of "things" & some more. I think the Pro's outweigh the Con's, but it just ain't going to happen.

*Con: Forces millions who work for the clothing industry to be unemployed.

DeletedUser25825

Girls are just as sex driven as guys, if not more. Don't play that card. ;)

Yeah? Well I invoke Internet Rule #37... there are no women on the internet.

I also claim raging hormones... I'm only 20 after all :p

DeletedUser529

Yeah? Well I invoke Internet Rule #37... there are no women on the internet.

I also claim raging hormones... I'm only 20 after all :p

Ok I will tell my wife to get off the NET then and see how far I get.....:p

DeletedUser529

She just looked at him and smiled, I noticed a hint of evilness so I left......lmao

I dont her about internet rule about no females allowed on the internet.....:p

DeletedUser

Way to get off topic.

There are three states in the US that don't have a nudity taboo. So, it's perfectly legal to walk around a public school during lunch... nude... and there's nothing to stop them from doing it.

In Canada... there have been a lot of complaints about women breast feeding their infants in malls... yet, an advocacy group launched a campaign... It had 9 month old in a bathroom stall... and the words: 'you want my mother to feed me here?'

In the province of Ontario, it is totally legal for women to be topless... any where. as of a 2004? court ruling, since breasts aren't involved in the reproduction of the human race... there isn't any reason why women should wear tops whereas men have the option to.

In Sweden there is the Bara Brost Campaign (English Translation: Bare Breast Campaign)... when a group of women went topless to a public pool the life guard told them to cover up for 'health reasons.'

In North America... in the nudist retreats... most of them are family friendly. As in, being nude is ok... anything that is sexual, which includes piercings and tattoos, aren't allowed. Married couples aren't allowed to have sex.. even in their own room.

About if people are nude then the rates of sexual assaults go up, it's not true. Some times people sexually assault others for power... for the feeling of being in control, other times it's about having sex. In an article published back in 2008 in the London Times (UK), one person said that he murdered five people because he wanted to have sex with one of them... and she refused to have sex... he also said that since he was young (a kid) his thoughts were 'rape, kill, rape, kill'.... eventually he did kill... because of the urges and thoughts he had. The sexual tension of having the fantasies or sexual desires that weren't being fulfilled.

In some muslim countries... if a woman shows any skin at all... then she's being indecent, and is inviting men to have sex with her... and in some cases she get's killed. A couple of months ago.. in Turkey... a woman who was in a beauty pageant was killed by a pair of teens... for being in that beauty pageant and thus she was dishonoring her family and they needed to kill her to keep the honour of her family... or something like that... as a Master in psychology said, people are violent only towards those they feel are 'legitimate objects of violence.' Which is why in wars, historically, we 'demonize' the other side. Unfortunately, most people don't realize that they have a group of people who are 'legitimate objects of violence' set in their mind. And even fewer realize that we are human, not demons, and should be given the right to live and, at least, given the chance to change and to make the world a better place to live.

Now, some one said that people will offend against kids more... while being nude is legal... masturbating in public would be illegal... so would be voyeurism. Though... if you think about it, strip joints, are the 'private' place for people to go to to see others naked for a sexual reason. Then there are swing clubs... but I'll try to stay on topic... *hasn't been doing that very well* And in any reasonable society, children are protected from adults who want to have sex with them by laws. Though there have been articles written about child brides.. as young as 8, or even younger, being married to men 20 or more years older than them... and that's perfectly legal since their father signed the marriage contract. I remember one article... that had an 8 year old girl... who's marriage was annulled and made it legally impossible for her and her husband to get remarried... I mean, he only beat and raped her... but the court also awarded him couple hundred dollars (equivalent of several thousand in local currency) in damages for the loss of his wife... makes sense???

/rant

DeletedUser

There are three states in the US that don't have a nudity taboo. So, it's perfectly legal to walk around a public school during lunch... nude... and there's nothing to stop them from doing it.

Umm, source?

DeletedUser

Umm, source?

Probably the same source that says that married couples aren't allowed to have sex in their own rooms at a nudist colony.

You have to admit that naked students would have a lot more trouble carrying hidden weapons at school! :p