Ps3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

xbox is terrible. flimisiest console ever bits fall off. it over heats disks become unreadable and you have to pay for online but it does have gears of war

DeletedUser

Got to go with the 360, then again, it's prolly cause it's the only one I got and have played, I just love it it's just so special.

DeletedUser14239

Well my stepdad has a Ps3 in his room and in my opinion there is nothing about it that is better except maybe the graphics.

DeletedUser

I guess the only ones who can decide which console is better is one who does not own one of them.

I have a PS3 and because of that my vote is biased. PS3!

Anyway, I believe PS3 is better, but more expensive. So if you're low on money go buy and XBOX360 but remember that the monthly internet costs will add up and in a year it's just as expensive as a PS3.

DeletedUser

I like the PS3 better personally.
Only thing I'll ever like about Xbox are there controllers. Better fitting to people's hands, rather than the puny Playstation ones.

DeletedUser

Since nobody seems to be interested in actually debating or discussing the merits of the different games consoles, and I'm sick of deleting pointless spam posts, I am going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.