profits from hotel and store

DeletedUser

* bump *

At least a 20% income from Hotel like those you'd receive from General store.

DeletedUser

For me at least, the tax argument seems by far the most convincing. The notion of a town reaching the point where it is deemed "uncatchable" doesn't seem quite right. Towns will always grow. If one town has tax on the hotels, every town will, and if no town has tax, no town will, one way or another they will still have the same opportunity for growth with neither receiving an unfair advantage.

Admittedly being able to sleep for free does save money but so do the reduced, or rather uninflated, prices in the general store. That still provides the town with the 5% tax rate. Even if the taxrate has to be lower than 5% for the hotel, there should still be a rate provided; as usually when one invests thousands of dollars into a project, they expect some genuine economic return.

A certain percentage of revenue from the Hotel, such as 2-5%, being taxed will not unbalance the town growth system. If anything, it will help smaller towns to become larger, as given the present stage of some of the largest towns they have already reached this "uncatchable" stage. As mentioned previously if one town has a rate, then every town will have a rate therefore it will not unbalance a thing.

DeletedUser

reststopir2.png

28 people
and this is the start of the day
usually reaches 60, most i seen is around 93?
wow i usually get 0