profits from hotel and store

DeletedUser

Where do the profits go? does it like go to the town so it can spend it to get bigger?

DeletedUser

no the town doesnt get it yet, but we have suggested this as an update many a times ;)

DeletedUser

ok, well if the town got some profit for it that would definitely help for something, im not exactly that far yet, but i would see that being an important thing to advertise your town as a rest stop.

DeletedUser

reststopir2.png

28 people
and this is the start of the day
usually reaches 60, most i seen is around 93?

DeletedUser

as i have suggested..really hope that all the profit from these here establishments mentioned could go to your pocket as mayor as to improve the town so no need to force donations upon your people..

DeletedUser

Should be some sort of % goes to the town treasury help fund further improvements even 25% of store and hotel would be a big help.

DeletedUser

if theres no profit from it, then the point of building your own town really just goes out the window.

DeletedUser

ya tru i feel that you should be able to get atleast 10% of both..

DeletedUser

We should see some profit, having just built a town and hotel costing around $800 myself it seems a bit disappointing the only real advantage is you can now sleep for free. In my opinion it should be a small percentage, maybe 10% so you would seee $1 from each time somebody stays in the janitors closet. It would gradually build up but not flood the towns with to much money.

DeletedUser

I don't want to ruin your party Hafty, but that's how it looks around the outlaws right now...

New%20Bitmap%

Scary!

DeletedUser

We've been getting a fair bit from our General store. But it's nothing compared to the amount we've put into the town.