P&P Principles Held High?

DeletedUser27813

I have seen "Preaching" on how some players and their towns will stand by their principles and that makes them better than others.

for example, Cro Beer
We will not support Workers killer towns!
We will not attack Workers!
We will not will not support fortbattles of worker killer towns!

We have all seen the rants of JoxerTM

Interesting how when your not making progress in the game, things change and principles get thrown out the window!

Cro Beer town banner
"Strategy change:
We now kill workers. Especially sold souls workers that help building forts for the upper 5 towns."

To be fair the are only targeting the top 5 town and their allies, so they have only thrown out 1/2 of their principles. 1/2 Principles = Princ

Welcome to the dark side "princ" JoxerTM
Welcome to the WorkerKiller Town list.

DeletedUser

Although this is only a game it is funny to see how it mirrors real social development.
People start getting annoyed by things like campers, being duelled while they're building, fake fort attacks etc. and rather than accept an irritating feature they try to persuade the community at large that it is somehow 'bad' and that there are moral factors involved and they threaten retribution. Just like some religious folk do in real life.

On a related note, it's amazing what strong opinions people can have on the merits of (in-game) praying or superstitions about how to get the best items in your shops. The most amazing beliefs arise and are dogmatically held - on the basis of ........ absolutely nothing!

Just like RL in miniature. :D

DeletedUser16628

Welcome to the Builder & worker killers list.Welcome to the Dark side of the west.

DeletedUser16628

Can't get back to the party fast enough.Trying to get respecced quickly please give them a right proper introduction.

DeletedUser

yes, cro beer changed. reasons? 1.29 duel system change + workers that help workerkiller towns. you enjoyed peace - you sold yourselves to those towns and they didn't touch you because you were "theirs" and we didn't touch you because we didn't duel workers.
now expect no mercy. just continue building their forts and towns if that's your life wish. but remember that we're lurking around. and that those builderkiller towns you're helping - can't help you.

Want an example? Check Sandmans Saloon fort - who owns it. And it's description says this:

Thank you Crafty Carpenter builder
from the town Dolls House
and all of the others that have
contributed to this fort

It was my order to KO Crafty Carpenter as fast as possible wherever he is, and then I just removed town's nonworkerkilling rule completely.
Are you sure it is me who is on the dark side in this? Are you sure it's me who doesn't have a constant principle? Are you sure it's me who plays a chaotic style and not lawful? I'd say no.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

<<Are you sure it is me who is on the dark side in this? Are you sure it's me who doesn't have a constant principle? Are you sure it's me who plays a chaotic style and not lawful? I'd say no.>>

That's a bit of a contradiction since you now are a "builder killing town". You wrote this to one of our members...

"You sold yourself to unghinged and other workerkiller towns. Thus, expect no mercy from our side. When we didn't duel workers you thought it was unhinged and others who are stopping us. That was never true. We didn't kill workers because we don't duel defenseless players.
And instead of breaking your alliance with them, you're helping them. You're building their town, you're building their forts.
Call them now to help you - if they can. :)
We won't stop because we're disgusted by workers who help workerkiller towns."

I left note in our forum last nite to take your town out, seems the boys are just about done ;)

DeletedUser

and that those builderkiller towns you're helping - can't help you.

yes, cro beer changed. reasons? 1.29 duel system change + workers that help workerkiller towns. you enjoyed peace - you sold yourselves to those towns and they didn't touch you because you were "theirs" and we didn't touch you because we didn't duel workers.
now expect no mercy. just continue building their forts and towns if that's your life wish. but remember that we're lurking around. and that those builderkiller towns you're helping - can't help you.

Want an example? Check Sandmans Saloon fort - who owns it. And it's description says this:

contributed to this fort

It was my order to KO Crafty Carpenter as fast as possible wherever he is, and then I just removed town's nonworkerkilling rule completely.
Are you sure it is me who is on the dark side in this? Are you sure it's me who doesn't have a constant principle? Are you sure it's me who plays a chaotic style and not lawful? I'd say no.

I guess this is my fault, I just thought it would be nice to give Crafty Carpenter the credit for the work done on the fort.

You could not have been more wrong with this statement Joxer.

"and that those builderkiller towns you're helping - can't help you"

Character name Dueling level Experience Distance to get there Duel
[<b>Adventurer</b>] grgurdulic 96 321 3:26:08 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] JoxerTM 87 258 3:29:13 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] IvicaRi 87 258 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] Domixxx 92 293 3:27:13 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Soldier</b>] HotQQQ 88 265 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] NOVI JAPANAC 81 216 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Dueler</b>] no sikiriki 73 160 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] Robinjo24 68 125 3:28:52 Is asleep right now
[<b>Soldier</b>] jvas01 76 181 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] puco29 67 118 3:29:28 duel
[<b>Adventurer</b>] Tashunca 69 132 3:28:38 duel
[<b>Worker</b>] Marijo84 64 97 3:28:08 duel
[<b>Soldier</b>] Konohamaru 76 181 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Soldier</b>] zlajo 67 118 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Worker</b>] ACollector 65 104 3:28:08 duel
[<b>Adventurer</b>] Ferovac 65 104 3:32:49 duel
[<b>Soldier</b>] -MIRNI- 67 118 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] sanjin003 81 216 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Soldier</b>] sisosisu 66 111 3:29:27 duel
[<b>Dueler</b>] njuskalo 69 132 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Soldier</b>] pizd00n 67 118 5:25:40 duel
[<b>Soldier</b>] Blackfyre 63 90 3:26:53 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Soldier</b>] cobri 74 167 3:23:14 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] Silenus 61 76 3:28:52 Is asleep right now
[<b>Soldier</b>] Ribetina 62 83 3:28:52 Is asleep right now
[<b>Adventurer</b>] DEGENerik 58 55 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] labotiqa 55 34 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Soldier</b>] shadow-zd 61 76 3:29:28 duel
[<b>Adventurer</b>] crnigad 56 41 3:28:52 duel
[<b>Adventurer</b>] jonsnow19 57 48 3:28:52 Is asleep right now
[<b>Soldier</b>] flesher 73 160 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] glavonja1234 56 41 3:29:37 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Dueler</b>] KaktusKing 57 48 1:16:46 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Soldier</b>] KRNJAK 57 48 3:23:14 duel
[<b>Adventurer</b>] serdartz 52 13 6:25:45 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Soldier</b>] png ping 55 34 3:28:52 duel
[<b>Soldier</b>] CroSpy 65 104 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Dueler</b>] lopata666 54 27 1:16:42 duel
[<b>Adventurer</b>] Kapsi 49 0 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Soldier</b>] Mrsh 63 90 3:28:52 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Adventurer</b>] Ljudevit Posavski 50 0 3:28:52 Duel not possible
[<b>Adventurer</b>] tatyana=P 45 0 3:13:20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
[<b>Worker</b>] torcida96 41 0 3:28:52 Is asleep right now
[<b>Worker</b>] beatmaster 39 0 3:28:52 Duel not possible
[<b>Worker</b>] DonMilosh 37 0 3:32:39 Duel not possible
[<b>Soldier</b>] dux the kid 38 0 3:18:48 Duel not possible
[<b>Adventurer</b>] zlo66 36 0 3:29:37 Duel not possible
[<b>Dueler</b>] lepi666 38 0 3:41:21 Duel not possible
[<b>Adventurer</b>] Sam-Winchester 31 0 3:25:49 Duel not possible

This is just the beginning, you and your town members will remember the day your town turned "Builderkiller".;)

BTW Sandmans fort, You know the one right next to your town. That was your fort at one time. Your answer to several post is "just reskill to fortfighter and steal their forts. Your unable to defend your own fort, yet you offer this advice amazing. Your arrogance knows no bounds.

DeletedUser27813

yes, cro beer changed. reasons? 1.29 duel system change
= too lazy before to care ;)

workers that help workerkiller towns.
...... there have always been worker supporting town, thats how things get built :eek:

then I just removed town's nonworkerkilling rule completely.
Funny how our principles have not change, but those that held themselves to a "false" higher level of game play throw that out the window because

yes, cro beer changed. reasons? 1.29 duel system change + workers that help workerkiller towns.

:D

DeletedUser27813

[<b>Adventurer</b>] JoxerTM 87 258 3:29:13 Duel not possible for 48 hours

this never changes, he must have a big hammer to hit himself every 48 hours :)

DeletedUser

This thread should have a title "unhinged whining". No... unhinging whining or unhinged whined would be nicer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is that joxer...we have not changed the way we play...you have! You are the one who fell off of your high horse. Did you finally bump your head in that last fall & realize it's just a game??

DeletedUser22575

contributed to this fort

I am positive it is you who has no principals for several reasons.

And I see despite your talk you personally are still hiding by clicking away at that quest duel to keep yourself ko'd and safe.

DeletedUser27813

This thread should have a title "unhinged whining". No... unhinging whining or unhinged whined would be nicer.

I dont see any unhinged player whining, winning yes :laugh:

untill now ..... :censored:

I wish there were more of Cro Beer's players not KO'd so I had someone to duel <<<< whining ;)