P&P Principles Held High?

DeletedUser16008

LMAO I love seeing people get all high and mighty on this game for the first few months about "principles" only to throw them out the window a little later on and then pretend its justified for some reason or another when really they should have kept is zipped from the beginning. :rolleyes:

Im quite happy Jox has so many of us on his ignore list, that way he's the only person that hasn't a clue how most of W13 are finding his bleating so amusing and what a joke he really is.

Funny he's now written his town a death sentence while hiding as usual under quest KO, I'm sure hes going for the world record of cowards hiding medal :D What a leader !!

Ohh for the day the devs fix the quest hiding cheat... It wont change Jox being KO all the time tho, we'll just have to take a number as to whos turn it is to tuck him in ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry, i couldn't resist to answer in my own name. I don't duel workers and i think that i didn't duel any. So my principals are still unchanged. I don't have problem with been ko and i will try to pay back opponent who has done this to me. And if i don't make it who cares, it is only game and i try to enjoy it.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser26406

I personally see nothing bad about dueling workers,not that I do it but I'm fine with someone dueling my workers It's the perfect reason to declare war and duel with out mercy.