President Set

DeletedUser

Wheres the shooting? Its in normal bonuses. The presidential bonuses are the trading, leadership, toughness, stamina.

DeletedUser

hmm nice thinking :nowink:

There was a game where you were the president shooting terrorists... I might have to find that...

Remember all of this is up for debate, ill change whatever is needed.

DeletedUser

Yea, I was trying to find a good one, but dont wanna make a new wep or something. Precise Army good? The set would be higher lvl though.

DeletedUser

revolver no.1 ??
or no weapon in set ??? there is not a set with 6 items yet

DeletedUser

i dont think president set need a weapon, if he need one, it should be a knife or a pistol

DeletedUser

And i think this: If u are a president, the army work for u, u dont work for the army

DeletedUser

revolver no.1 ??
or no weapon in set ??? there is not a set with 6 items yet

Mexican
Sombrero
Donkey
Brown poncho
Tequila
Sandals
Mexican bandanna

And most of our presidents served in the military at some point

DeletedUser

As i remember, no president who still working as a president serve the army. The army serve them

DeletedUser11353

Anhlong and Sauceysauce will you please stop this pointless discussion, it`s just a name for gods sake, we can change name easily(or bonuses if needed cause gentleman`s set is better for 8/10 top jobs as Elmyr said before)

DeletedUser

To support a weapon for this set.

#1) This period of American history was set during and immediately following the American Civil War.
#2) The Presideny of The United States of America is Commander in Chief of the entire armed forces
#3) A pistol? I would humbly submit Army Revolver A sword? I would humbly submit Cavalry Sabre as opposed to Conquistador's

I'm not saying I expect the president to actively serve, which supports the weapon having to be equipped, but history shows the American citizenry as electing several previous army officers (Washington, Grant, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy). Maybe a president would want the weapon for notalgic purposes if nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator: