Premy for w12 and w11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WHY. Hellstromm says "because of popular demand, worlds 11 and 12 will now have the new premium features."
Hold the phone, who demanded this?!?! Little rich with daddy's credit card? Because I sure as heck know, that anybody with half a head did NOT request this.. What the heck? Are you really trying THAT hard to force everyone on to older servers? Why kill these perfectly good servers?
Seriously, if it's not broken.. don't fix it.

DeletedUser

I agree CanonRebelz. This so called "upgrade" is going to ruin this game! There will be lots of daily players leaving these upgraded worlds!

DeletedUser

Sorry I posted (my own thread) earlier. I fully agree. By demand of whom and by what population??

It will ensure that I will be exiting. I'm not inclined to start over either.

I think Hellstromm is making things up as he goes.
By the looks of things, there are a lot of people that must like the idea (if you look at the populations of Arizona and Briscoe).

Seems to me that the ones that have been around awhile are used to the harder way of gaining rank. People will tire quickly of being able to purchase their way to the top. It's a "quick fix" at best. Everyone also knows the adage, "easy come, easy go". The people wanting to go to the top quickly will quickly exit the game.

DeletedUser

They said it could be up to 72 hours.

So any time now.

And personally, I don't care about the Arizona/Briscoe population. A lot of people start it simply because it's a new world. I would like to know the ratio of paying versus non-paying players, compared to other developing worlds.

Though this will still be skewed, because typically premium payers stop when they reach 99.

DeletedUser

Premium players do not stop when attaining lvl 99. They are awaiting other changes (challenges). There are many that are still around after mastering relative worlds. I've been around since '08 and on one world, I have been lvl 99. I stopped with premium for the most part as there is no reasoning to continue to pay when doing simplified quests.
If I wanted the easy way, I would have joined one of the 2 new worlds that were created for those looking to jump quickly.
The populations are relative due to the fact that those 2 worlds in particular are by far and large much heavier populated which slows servers which is why they are probably trying to get a couple other worlds going. Hence the idea that the next 2 worlds should be the lowest populated as of now.

Ideally, they should make it so a series of quests should be unlocked to gain an advantage for a temporary time. Not wide open so someone just going through the motions can advance to some unbeatable level.

Again, they do not have my vote nor will I hang out to see where it goes. I have been paying premium so they can afford to make changes that obviously are NOT what the majority wants but what SOME (minority) want to force. (Hellstromm anyone??)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25632

I play on worlds 11, 12, Arizona, and Briscoe, I only play on the last two because they were newer worlds and the time to do jobs was 1 hour instead of 2 hours. This I do not mind, I don't like the whole purchasing skill points or attribute points. Regardless if they cost a lot or not. I don't buy premiums on any worlds.

DeletedUser

Too many threads open on the same basic topic. Do not open anymore threads on this same topic. If you wish to continue to discuss this, you may participate in this open thread -- CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.