Premium: value?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
It is quite telliing that you do not consider additional energy and faster energy recovery, more luck with money and item/product find on jobs, doubling class bonuses, and additional queuing as advantageous and therefore "perks". I bet mommy and daddy have a spoiled little brat on their hands here.

I said you might as well be able to buy the money and energy directly because this premium is like buying your way to victory. Perks suggest nice little convenience features not a way to by yourself 90% of the way to a good account.

I don't support games that let you buy the virtual gold/clothes/energy/accounts or even skills and furniture in some cases.

DeletedUser

I think that premium from Tribal wars is more helpful for the game itself.

I hope you realize that energy/cash/character bonus combined premium is useful before those conditions happen-> that means some people will get to level 100 something like 50-70% faster (u can work 10 hours with non-premium and 16 hours with premium/day, at max) that means almost the same percent for income in the same amount of time... now multiply those values with benefits from cash premium.
Regarding the usefulness of premium and the end of the game... the problem is the beginning, not the end of the game, because the end will be boring as hell in this "no-goal/limited world" (as some players already pointed on this forum).

I do realise these things I have the first three premiums active as I speak.... and have had the Energy one active within days of joining world 1, And on occasion I dip my toes into the elite 100 crew. The Energy premium is by far the most important for getting ahead in the game.... as it allows you to do more things, you can easily do 8hours of work a day and 4 duel's , with energy to spare...

DeletedUser

I agree, the amount it is, is just too much. I know that a lot of you may or may not know, its 14 days for that price, and yeah... its a lot. i dont know what they will do about it, but i really hope that they do lower it soon, not for me, but for you guys to stay entertained.

not for me, cause i get it free :D haha

DeletedUser

Premium on this game costs more than my broadband. it's probably more than kroesus pays his servants!

DeletedUser

Same here Ulthor.

As a comparison, doesn't this game also cost more on a monthly basis than WOW?

DeletedUser

Shocking the price of it really

I did list out of costs for this compared to the other TW on another thread,but briefly even if you just paid for one part of the premium package on here compared to over there you are still losing out on 20 days premium per annum

As the game starts to die (IMO it is already) I will be interested to see if the price drops, as JR says you can go online with X box for the £26 a year or even for free on the PS3 .I know this can not be compared directly to either console or the games they are able to play but wanted to show how much more you get via them for the £££

DeletedUser

im pretty sure this project isnt long lasting and it wasnt intended to.
such type of browser games emerge and vanish from time to time.
anyone remembers gladiatus it was also a german product. and im prety sure its already dead.
dont be short minded and invest great money here.

DeletedUser

That's all very well for you Canadians but in my country it's 3 months labour down the salt mines to be able to play for 2 weeks here premium.

damn where are you from?? lol

$27 here in America...thats NOTHING,NOTHING!!! a minimum wage job at Mickey D's can support that lol

DeletedUser

i noticed a big price swing from buying a small amount of nuggets and a large amount. which i like so u get more of a deal the more u buy. that is thou you have to commit to a longer game play. which agian is a good thing for them but what if something happens in your life where u cant play no more even thou u want to and you still have 80 nuggets left.
here are a couple things i think should change and can be changed very easily that would make a big difference.

problem 1: as stated above
solved: be able to give your nuggets to other members, friends, online buddies, town members, ect.
problem 2: 4 different things to suck up your nuggets
solved: u get all 4 for 5 nuggets or 10
problem 3: they are all for 15 days
solved: make it for 30 days
if you done just that without changing the price. the price is actually lowered becuase your nuggets are going farther and longer. so even thou the cost of 5 nuggets may stay the same u get 4 times more with the 5 nuggets and going twice as long
this is also why i said maybe 10 nuggets because at that point for a month it is now dirt cheap.
so to solve that problem 10 nuggets for one month
5 nuggets for 15 days.

so end result you might still pay the same for the nuggets not cheaper but in reality you actually are paying alot less.
the reasons behind my idea verses just lowering prices are there alot of people that already have nuggets bought so if they lowered the price then what give a refund. or give more nuggets now for the price difference. what if i dont want more not fair.

just for the record i bought 100 nuggets the first day i started this game and i just started on jan 3. adm. u can check this

DeletedUser

one other thing i would like to see diff. is when you click on work and it brings up known jobs. wish you can either one see what skills are going to be used like in the west stats and what item you will get, like it is in the west stats. another thing i would like but might not work or be to hard to program in, is to be able to click on a job in the list and it brings up the closest one and start work. or at least have it on there say the distance of the closest one

DeletedUser

Yeah, we will be paying alot less, is this your strategy for ensuring premium stays expensive?