Premium Chests

DeletedUser37184

I just have a general question that I'd like to get answered. What is the point of getting the premium chests anymore now that the Howdah and the Golden Tomahawk are literally irrelevant.

Since there is so many great sets out there the unique items are never worth having talking from an efficiency standpoint and with the update making it possible to upgrade items the Howdah and Golden Tomahawk has lost most of it's value and since i'm no collector on any world I don't have any use for them.

So what i'm asking is if there is any reason to open a premium chest if you're not a collector?

DeletedUser29831

No, but please keep buying them, especially with nuggets. :cool: Chests should have had an overhaul a long time ago, but I'm not holding my breath.

DeletedUser33353

Simple answer really.....for collectors they are paramount. And for Inno.....well, you are making their boat payments from buying them.

DeletedUser36559

I guess you answered your own question really with the new item upgrade howdah's and GT's are redundant unless you are a hardcore collector and Inno is simply milking as much money as possible from premium chests ( that is if people are still buying them).

DeletedUser

I have a noob-question. What exactly is a 'Howdah'? I've seen it talked about in so many threads, but I have no idea what it is. :unsure:

DeletedUser23252

I got one on Arizona, I think I got it from the Valentines Day events. It's level 100 so I can't even use it yet.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, looks cool. I am a collector, so I wouldn't mind adding one to my collection. :)

Pankreas PorFavor

I know it's not about premium chests, but since this thread is active - what is the point of Freeman's, Doc's and other chests in the travelling fair rewards? I didn't care about them because I believed nobody ever gets one of them, but today the impossible happened and I got the Freeman's clothes chest in w12. I know, it's free, it's a gift, I shouldn't be greedy - but the chance to get this is so extremely low that when you get something like that you should be happy about it - and I am not because nowadays this thing is as useless as it gets. Cant' these chests be replaced with something at least a little bit more recent and useful?

DeletedUser34408

A Freeman Clothing Set on w12 is actually the bogey prize from the traveling fair, you will probably lose money selling it on the open market due to relisting it several times over. On a serious note though, it's good to know that such drops do actually occur from time to time.

DeletedUser

On the Fair, I won a potion worth 1,200 Bonds. The thing is, I'll never ever use it. :(

DeletedUser29831

Count your blessings, mate, me today: http://prntscr.com/7hwj2x

I choose 1.

But seriously, yes, the prizes on the fair need a serious work over. It can't be that hard to change with more modern sets, and the complete silence from the devs about this is kind of disappointing.

DeletedUser33353

Do you have a suggestion? I just hit the fair for the random buff that is useful for me. As others have said, it is free. Having said that, I do have a stack of useless buffs I will gladly sell to someone :)

DeletedUser37184

Does Inno have any plans on releasing some new item to the chest?

DeletedUser36702

Is it possible to get those rewards (Freeman's set, etc) in Fairbank? It would be interesting to see someone wearing Freeman's set or Allan Quatermain's set in Fairbank.

DeletedUser22685

I don't think I've ever actually used anything I won from the fair other than the exp potions.

DeletedUser36559

Same here, apart from the exp potions everything else in the fair is useless to me and if I do win freeman's I'll just lend it to a low level dueler.

DeletedUser35120

Exp potions are definitely the best, but I gladly take the fort-battle buffs too.