population control/ over population

DeletedUser

well we all know like the world is over populated and such and well we need to control it like China does and how like our great vice president Joe Biden said to the Chinese government (paraphrased) I fully support and understand your one child policy. so like I think we like as Americans should completely control the population with like mandatory one child policies too. like what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

About all I can say at the moment is - that has to be the worst job of 'paraphrasing' I've seen in a long time.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Indeed gizmo, that wasn't even what Biden said, nor was it posed in context. Seriously...

nope, nope, nope, that is what he said. Don't forget to vote for Obama/Biden in 2012 to help control this out of control Human population. that is the only reason we should vote for them in 2012.

DeletedUser

nope, nope, nope, that is what he said. Don't forget to vote for Obama/Biden in 2012 to help control this out of control Human population. that is the only reason we should vote for them in 2012.

Really Giz, really?!?

"I’m not second-guessing" means the same as, "I fully support?"

No Giz, you intentionally distorted what he said to suit your agenda...

DeletedUser

LOL!!! Only reason! You're too funny. Intentionally???

Let any organisation government supported or otherwise educate people in family planning. Domestically or abroad (foreign aids organisations) and subsidize it.

This discussion been up before though. Most governments and people of power, or aspiring
for more power, have no interest in stifling a growing population. Their power increases with growing population, (orthodox Jews in Israel etc).
They get more gun-fodder to send to whatever "front" is up the future.
More "worker bees" in the "hive" the more "honey" for the "Queen"

Solution if you want it could be;
1 child nothing happens
2 children "environmental" tax 2% of your income (You are putting an increasing demand on daycare playgrounds schooling etc.
3 kids 4% "environmental" tax
4 kids 6% etc (numbers can obviously been discussed)

DeletedUser

You're too funny. Intentionally???

yes

Really Giz, really?!?

"I’m not second-guessing" means the same as, "I fully support?"

No Giz, you intentionally distorted what he said to suit your agenda...

Hellstromm you are so far to the right that you surpassed the Tea party.

and now that I got that out of the way it was fun acting like my local Liberals for a little bit, before the storm hits me and the potentially lose of power.

DeletedUser

Hmm, seems like an appropriate moment for:

giztroll-1.jpg

DeletedUser

In other news; some American shops are so greedy they don't even use a panic buying policy.

best-buy-what.jpg

speaking of water my brother was working at our local story the other day and these 4 women were fist fighting over the last case of water. talk about uncivilized people.

Hmm, seems like an appropriate moment for:

giztroll-1.jpg
why thank you I am brilliant arn't I

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Tell him to get pics next time (seriously).

So, you've still got taps and a working water supply right?

DeletedUser

LOL!!! Only reason! You're too funny. Intentionally???

Let any organisation government supported or otherwise educate people in family planning. Domestically or abroad (foreign aids organisations) and subsidize it.

This discussion been up before though. Most governments and people of power, or aspiring
for more power, have no interest in stifling a growing population. Their power increases with growing population, (orthodox Jews in Israel etc).
They get more gun-fodder to send to whatever "front" is up the future.
More "worker bees" in the "hive" the more "honey" for the "Queen"

Solution if you want it could be;
1 child nothing happens
2 children "environmental" tax 2% of your income (You are putting an increasing demand on daycare playgrounds schooling etc.
3 kids 4% "environmental" tax
4 kids 6% etc (numbers can obviously been discussed)

Sweede a kid costs plenty as is without you charging parents for "environmental" damages.

DeletedUser9470

which is why people should restrain themselves, or be restrained.

DeletedUser

Nature will take care of over population one way or the other.

About every 40 years there is an influx of male births. About 18 years later there is a major war that seems to take care of all the extra testosterone.

DeletedUser9470

About every 40 years there is an influx of male births. About 18 years later there is a major war that seems to take care of all the extra testosterone.

we used to have natural selection in our country
Now we have health and safety!

so only way is indeed to go and war other countries over some petrol.

in the meantime students are getting clever, A level pass rate was through the roof!
what? it was all fake to improve school ratings and get more money!!!
no! I dont believe that.

DeletedUser

so only way is indeed to go and war other countries over some petrol.
No, nature is not presently taking care of overpopulation. What we have are exploited and exploiters, nations geared to protect their citizenry from exploitation and starvation, hoarding all the food (even so far as to having it rot in warehouses, as is the case in the U.S.) and businesses exploiting populations in nations where the citizenry is not protected, resulting in poor health care and starvation.

This isn't natural, the future doesn't present a natural solution, it presents a brutally unnatural continuation of our existing policies.