Policies in 'Coyote Greek'

DeletedUser

Personally i think its cheating, a good town is good because of its members

hey people im a recntley a new mayor and i think this 'rotating policy' stinks!!

as a mayor of my own town i refuse to use such methods, its a game! they ar emeant to be fun serious yes! but not like that.

as long as they pull there weight they will remain a resident in my town, i think its rediculous!!!

jus my opinion tho lol
;) kastrick

DeletedUser

Heh, I’ve been against rotation and when it was proposed in my town I resisted it. Rotation, in my opinion, is just a cheap way to beat the game. Rotation takes in no sense of community spirit and is damaging to the social values towns have. People who have studied philosophy for their A levels will know that these towns will eventually die because of no community.

At the moment my town is debating various tax systems rather than rotating members. I do not want to see people in my town one minute, donating the other and finally being kicked because they gave everything they had. A much fairer and honest way of extracting money is through a fair and standard tax system, and I encourage all towns to pursue that. If people don’t donate money to the point of sheer selfishness, then sure, kick them; however if they have given you every penny they have and cannot give you anything for another day, then for gods sake have a bit of compassion and help them.

DeletedUser

it personally doesn't matter to me. but if you want to join a non rotation town join mine!;);););)

DeletedUser4943

I find it sad when towns do this to players. I find it a bit of a rip off really, but rotation isn't my style. I suppose if some like it fine but the only ones I see really liking it is mayors that are more on where they sit in the Stats rather than caring about if they have a town that players could have fun in.... but hey this is a game and I guess if your a power hungry person behind a keyboard enjoy... the rest of us that are not into that sort of thing well we are very happy to stay away from these sort of players.

DeletedUser1105

I would never join a town with a rotation policy. It's nuts. Just work up the normal way, build residences and invite people.