Feedback Policies for Spam Fort Battles

Dubjean

folks dont lead cause of lead burnout. mutlis make it worse.

these other arguments are pointless
Folks don't lead due to trying to fight against a stacked deck over and over. When there are fairly equal battles and you have a chance to win or lose then the adrenaline rush is there and worth leading, when you lead every time with twice as many opposing you then it's time to walk away as it's depressing. One of the reasons I don't bother attending battles now never mind leading them...waste of time, energy and not fun.

Multis, done right, can get the adrenaline going by hoping to out maneuver the majority killing you battle after battle. I do not condone the use of multis just to dig or harass but forts dug within minutes of each other with a strategy is different as you are trying to split up the larger alliance while making plans with the smaller alliance to coordinate their efforts in one location. This runs into the situation where the larger alliance may see this as harassment as they are no longer in control of being a full force out to annihilate the others.

asdf124

Folks don't lead due to trying to fight against a stacked deck over and over. When there are fairly equal battles and you have a chance to win or lose then the adrenaline rush is there and worth leading, when you lead every time with twice as many opposing you then it's time to walk away as it's depressing. One of the reasons I don't bother attending battles now never mind leading them...waste of time, energy and not fun.

Multis, done right, can get the adrenaline going by hoping to out maneuver the majority killing you battle after battle. I do not condone the use of multis just to dig or harass but forts dug within minutes of each other with a strategy is different as you are trying to split up the larger alliance while making plans with the smaller alliance to coordinate their efforts in one location. This runs into the situation where the larger alliance may see this as harassment as they are no longer in control of being a full force out to annihilate the others.
This is called guerrilla tactics(warfare), those who are against it would probably say, it never existed in the western times, so it shouldn't exist now....

Jokes aside, it existed even before the history of the western USA ever existed. Who knows, native indian might have used it for their survival.

"You are stealing that fort via multis"~one njub who has no sense on history.

When someone who has 1.25x-1.5x your strength every single attack, it doesn't take a genius to know whos winning from round 1, even if the leader is the genius. He/she's not gonna pull a miracle like what used to be.

In reality, the big bad alliance is the one who stole all those forts from the underdog alliance, refused to balance(some from the larger alliance did change sides however, the scale is too much that it would probably need a minimum of 10 guns at minimum.

And then you have these freelancers that are joining defense because they know its easier. Just wow, inno literally blew up the fort fights and pulled a fast one.

There are at least incentives that inno can make, buff up a respectable 0.12-0.06 to the oppositions team(shouldn't be hard to code since existing code exists for overall x amount of event currency)

I for one don't like double mediums at same time, I enjoy a nice 12 fort fights a day, 2 hour gaps*(If I had a lot of free time)

Annie-Bell

Some figured this out while ago but dont think opposition has for AZ .. so will give thoughts tho may regret :D

1) In AZ, there is amazing players in opposition. What do see is there are significant pockets of skilled players not being utilized by opposition.

............. If can single out group, town of remalia i adore and with many of them in about 5 worlds but there is several towns like them. They are huge damagers and fantastic and wish was on our team. What they need is for their team to plop 3 or 4 big tanks around their and other dueler damagers and keep them safe. I was asked to leave and do that for them but i cant leave my home. In talking with Remailia they would luv to be able to stay alive and have some tanks making darn sure duelers not wiped out so quickly. But the other thing is they are all european ... having battles way after normal prime time when its 1 or 2 am pretty much excludes them. They could go as offies, but when you state other side has double numbers, its cause of the poor timing of digs .. instead of seeing whole town of HUGE damagers are online, they dig EVEN LATER! and people dont bother ... then they dig multis .. which turns off even more people .. again, you can see where going here ... its very easy to point at inno or cvr.

2) AR is stable and long standing team, and people do default there if they dont enjoy their experience in opposition team. We all saw migrations of non .en worlds all go to opposition and AR was outmatched, those non .en migration players found their way to AR ff's If anyone asked why people moved away from opposition idk, but i think would be good question to ask. Not all left opposition, and we get chance to enjoy those that did. We have also heard whispers of groups within opposition dueling or fighting/bickering .. cant speak to but need to ask why as something is dividing that team - time for new leaders? idk.

3) Group formed in AZ that only does defends, so the group that defends look more. Esp if not alot of back and forth defends to display this point.

4) Ongoing comment that AR NEVER DIGS and thats why people dont come cause attacks harder so can bypass points 1-3 above.

As for cvr not digging, i think they tried all the give forts and keep fighting but that was other arguments put in place. We hear its all cvr fault cause he doesnt dig cause he doesnt want to lose. If you actually look, AR does have most of large and med forts after time, sometimes we did not, when opposition gets focused, us winning an attack feels impossible. AR doesnt dig med or large forts cause cant. Could dig smalls left but that would add to finger pointing of domination of all forts .. so saying cant win cause AR doesnt dig is gong nowhere. Also fact that doing small fort battles in wolds like AZ, colo, montana usually pisses off people overall as someone not getting in.

Just thoughts from player that has been asked to fill in spots where opposition needed, and also to say cvr rocks .. in any world, seen that guy do miracles

Anyways .. multi suck. always will. imo.

why wont anyone "like" my song above!! :D

Last edited:

Beefmeister

as on topic...well, those rules don't really change much except for those individuals that dig like 10 battles a day. on colorado for example, when someone digs a multi, the attacker ratio is always like 1:3, 1:4...basically a battle without much purpose. we consider that a multi. it's kind of impossible to regulate those, so what happened now is basically most that can be done, i guess.

there is also the "strategic" aspect of a neutral alliance digging someone's fort so it can't be dug for 24 hours. i don't see that in there. that should be a bannable offence.

as someone else said, there are a lot of workarounds to these "policies" and you can see them from a mile away

Al35ul

so in a world i play in called arizona.. one side digs only.. while other side d1cks around and wins all defense battles.. they never dig attacks
but when i dig like 3 battles in a day they complain and report instantly
I don't think anyone in AR reported your multis, which had plenty of time in-between so I wouldn't even call them multis (unless the time in-between was changed by the team beforehand in which case fair enough). I'm sure you can continue to dig in the same way you have dug so far and there won't be any reports. I was going to attack a Med/Large fort the other day but the only ones available were Jacob's Haven and In Our Memory. I don't think anyone can attack those without looking like a bit of an a-hole.

It's obvious at this point that the defending side will win the battle 90% of the time but what's stopping BB players from bringing the same numbers in an attack that they normally have in a defense (granted there are some solo players who only join defenses). In attacks, AR would almost always bring numbers equal to your defense, yet when you attack, you get about 25-35 players. BUT, look at one of the recent attacks at 'South of Haven' the other day, where you had higher numbers than normal in attack and much higher chances of winning. You had 58/193 so it's obvious that it's possible for BB to win if its members would actually bother to move to fort.

they make excuses of not digging smalls etc because it will overfill
Of course digging smalls sucks, moving to smalls in AZ would continuously piss off people because they can't get in. They might not be pissed off after 1 day, 2 days, or even 1 week of smalls but they will eventually - it's happened many times in AZ and will happen again.

@Annie-Bell , YOUR side Arizona Rangers wins most of the battles for years now because you're significantly stronger... :lol:
and yes your side does not dig except once per month. i think there's a difference between digging and giving forts back.
Were you not on ''YOUR side'' in Arizona since you've joined the world?On top of that, rarely ever being at a FF.

But I agree with you, I do think AR is stronger but not by as much as people make it up to be.

• AR has 222 members compared to the 193 in BB, but the most people AR has had in a fort recently was just under 80 people, so that 29-player difference makes little difference.
  • AR has an average lvl of 151 and BB of 147 - the difference is insanely insignificant
  • BB even has more Union Officer players than AR
  • Where AR is stronger is that our HP is way higher than yours, but the numbers of your duelers/damagers far exceed ours. AR has older players and thus with more APs and SPs too, but the difference is not actually that high compared to some BB players.
I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, and definitely not at you Artem for trying to dig FF, but insinuating that it's 100% AR's fault and they need to change is just plain ridiculous.

lol cvr mustve really complained to you guys about this..
before even these rules came out.. battles got pushed and removed when dug
Arizona probably had the least amount of impact on these policies on .net. These were probably influenced mostly by Colorado because of the pumpkin digs. I'm not sure how the new worlds are, but I'm sure there are some multi-diggers there too. And, as Lyrinx said above, the .ro community probably played a huge role in this where one of the worlds there had close to 10 multis dug almost daily, so all in all Arizona is more innocent than people think.

And this whole ''it's cvr's fault'' is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The whole of AR and a lot of players from Colo have no problem with him, but obviously, (most) people who have never been in AR know better - 'he who has never tasted the grape says sour'

And to the market thief, who I won't name, who states that forts were stolen, wtf are you smoking?

Long rant over, classic server is back up so going there :lovetw:

asdf124

I don't think anyone in AR reported your multis, which had plenty of time in-between so I wouldn't even call them multis (unless the time in-between was changed by the team beforehand in which case fair enough). I'm sure you can continue to dig in the same way you have dug so far and there won't be any reports. I was going to attack a Med/Large fort the other day but the only ones available were Jacob's Haven and In Our Memory. I don't think anyone can attack those without looking like a bit of an a-hole.

It's obvious at this point that the defending side will win the battle 90% of the time but what's stopping BB players from bringing the same numbers in an attack that they normally have in a defense (granted there are some solo players who only join defenses). In attacks, AR would almost always bring numbers equal to your defense, yet when you attack, you get about 25-35 players. BUT, look at one of the recent attacks at 'South of Haven' the other day, where you had higher numbers than normal in attack and much higher chances of winning. You had 58/193 so it's obvious that it's possible for BB to win if its members would actually bother to move to fort.

Of course digging smalls sucks, moving to smalls in AZ would continuously piss off people because they can't get in. They might not be pissed off after 1 day, 2 days, or even 1 week of smalls but they will eventually - it's happened many times in AZ and will happen again.

Were you not on ''YOUR side'' in Arizona since you've joined the world?On top of that, rarely ever being at a FF.

But I agree with you, I do think AR is stronger but not by as much as people make it up to be.

• AR has 222 members compared to the 193 in BB, but the most people AR has had in a fort recently was just under 80 people, so that 29-player difference makes little difference.
  • AR has an average lvl of 151 and BB of 147 - the difference is insanely insignificant
  • Where AR is stronger is that our HP is way higher than yours, but the numbers of your duelers/damagers far exceed ours. AR has older players and thus with more APs and SPs too, but the difference is not actually that high compared to some BB players.
I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, and definitely not at you Artem for trying to dig FF, but insinuating that it's 100% AR's fault and they need to change is just plain ridiculous.

Arizona probably had the least amount of impact on these policies on .net. These were probably influenced mostly by Colorado because of the pumpkin digs. I'm not sure how the new worlds are, but I'm sure there are some multi-diggers there too. And, as Lyrinx said above, the .ro community probably played a huge role in this where one of the worlds there had close to 10 multis dug almost daily, so all in all Arizona is more innocent than people think.

And this whole ''it's cvr's fault'' is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The whole of AR and a lot of players from Colo have no problem with him, but obviously, (most) people who have never been in AR know better - 'he who has never tasted the grape says sour'

And to the market thief, who I won't name, who states that forts were stolen, wtf are you smoking?

Long rant over, classic server is back up so going there :lovetw:
You literally ignore twb/og/freelancers(danes joining your side all with gringo level 0-1.)

Our side literally has 1-2 gringo users, yours has at least 3.

1-2+ players join from og/danes do join TWB, but in reality. It doesn't matter since BB needs all the help we can get. Specially when you took 90% of the swedish players that migrated from Swedish server(including their multis) which literally took you to 250ish players, a lot got banned to your current number.

Your the opposition who made a mistake by throwing things at the market, of course I would interrupt goods who is from the opposition :D

Its called sabotage genius.

Beefmeister

yes, i was. i don't need to be at fights to know what happens though, right?
the fact that i was in that alliance and i personally say that alliance is much stronger doesn't raise a question mark? :lol:

Al35ul

You literally ignore twb/og/freelancers(danes joining your side all with gringo level 0-1.)
I wonder why:rolleyes:

Specially when you took 90% of the swedish players that migrated from Swedish server(including their multis) which literally took you to 250ish players, a lot got banned to your current number.
Throwback to when AR put a gun to the head of Swedish players and forced them to join the alliance, it's called recruiting and they joined by their own free will and BB could have done it but they didn't. There are still lots of Swedish players without an alliance, fyi. Go back to almost this time last year when all of the DK players migrated to AZ and they joined BB...and maybe just over a week later they left angry as they can be. I don't know what happened so I won't point fingers, but how hard could it have been to talk things through and retain about 60 players instead of the current 15.

So, .SE was one of the most inactive servers with players barely logging into their main account, and on top of that, they had multi accounts? :rolleyes:

Your the opposition who made a mistake by throwing things at the market, of course I would interrupt goods who is from the opposition :D

Its called sabotage genius.
So let me get this right:

• A collector Danish friend of mine is missing items, items that I have (specifically Helen's belt and scarf or whatever items from Helen set) so I decide to sell them to him for cost because he also helped me in the past
  • I sell him the items on the world market because his town is not in the alliance
  • You buy the items under the premise of sabotage....what exactly are you sabotaging? The guy's ability to spam jobs with Helen set on? Sabotaging him from completing his collection? It's not sabotage, it's market theft and it's not the first time you did it.
And yet we are wondering why most Danish players refuse to fight on BB's side when you do crap like this. It's blatantly obvious why they left, but hey, I might be wrong.

The two Danish towns on AZ are made up of players who, on the DK server, were from about 10 different towns, different alliances, and different worlds, and yet they're all in the same 2 towns now on AZ getting along just nicely. Insane how that can happen when players are nice and respectful to each other and they don't, for example, steal items meant for others.

yes, i was. i don't need to be at fights to know what happens though, right?
the fact that i was in that alliance and i personally say that alliance is much stronger doesn't raise a question mark? :lol:
You kinda do, not always. Being at forts gives you a much better understanding than seeing the end results.

And I agreed that AR is stronger than BB, but I'd love to see your reasoning behind why you think so,

Annie-Bell

@Annie-Bell , YOUR side Arizona Rangers wins most of the battles for years now because you're significantly stronger... :lol:
and yes your side does not dig except once per month. i think there's a difference between digging and giving forts back.

you're literally contradicting yourself when you say that AR seems stronger only because it defends, cause then you end up saying if AR digs the smalls and take them it's gonna add to the "finger pointing of domination". so deep in there, you know your side is stronger and will take all forts anyway? :-D

i don't agree with those multis dug on arizona because in my experience it affects attendance. i don't have any proof but i think if anyone was to make some stats it would show.

as on topic...well, those rules don't really change much except for those individuals that dig like 10 battles a day. on colorado for example, when someone digs a multi, the attacker ratio is always like 1:3, 1:4...basically a battle without much purpose. we consider that a multi. it's kind of impossible to regulate those, so what happened now is basically most that can be done, i guess.

there is also the "strategic" aspect of a neutral alliance digging someone's fort so it can't be dug for 24 hours. i don't see that in there. that should be a bannable offence.

as someone else said, there are a lot of workarounds to these "policies" and you can see them from a mile away
As stated, i think AR is stronger mainly because of one of best ff leaders in game that players seem to flock to, and because it has maintained as solid alliance for decade. We have lost attacks, rarely lose defends, but happens as well. I recognize some go with deflecting real thoughts with whatever they do to try to alter game, dont place alot of value in any comments by some. Also stated if opposition got act together and did things not against their own team but for their team would outdamage (so many unutilized duelers) and likely out number AR, but for whatever reason opposition is not able to maintain that. What did clearly state is that use of multis to wake up other alliance to split up or whatever u guys asking is not very fair gameplay. I know we did in places like juarez, and now players via negativity is spamming to gang up on now weakened team in spirit of want battles and after while that gets old too for all.

To correct what implied, i said AR doesnt dig as only 1 or 2 med/larges left. We did see AR dig when there were med/large forts to dig. I did state dont dig smalls totally of choice of alliance leaders in the EVENT we may also win smalls, who knows, as havent done it. The natterring and finger pointing will shift from AR not digging to omg AR owns all forts IF we did win smalls, which laders didnt wish to go down that road i suspect plus the fact that if teams on BOTH sides are left out in small forts they will get more annoyed, after week or two, if left out. More annoyed then no ff's.

I recognize that all he ideas offerred what opposition COULD do instead of pointing fingers and inno or stronger alliance was converniently skipped over. Now to toss in multis to make even more people even on own deem look at the multi digger less, or as trouble, and not looking at what can be done

I would go as far to say players that point fingers, use questionable tactics and spam kill off teams in revenge are more the issue then the teams that buckle down, recruit and build relaionships and stay within game rules.

Last edited:

Annie-Bell

so it pisses people off to not get in
does it not piss people off to not have a battle for days or weeks?? even a small battle??

I think in AZ, when players o your team dig multis, i sense that people get annoyed at the multi digger fom that persons own team I also dont think anyone from AR reported the multi digger, know i didnt, and saw others say same. If was that team would consider that maybe was that team reported.

Mutli digs are never good. But reality is i dont recall a time when multi dig .. strategic or not ... resulted in rallying up the other side and actually win a fort and obtain the unite groups concept. I see the teams multi dug against, communicate which forts they go to if short time spans, and in way being multi dug builds teamwork on this side, not the multi digger side. People dont show up for multi digs, I also didn really consider your digs in AZ as multi digs artem, just mini digs, done often when we knew far in advance that you will have couple dozen attackers first one, then less next one then less next one .. Other known multi diggers we see pop up in colo or briscoe or wherever get at best 10 attackers .. its honestly no skin off of people's nose but in reality he only teamwork harmed is on the team that promos multi digs as only course of action

If could share experience of what was presented as strategic multi dig .. 5 battles in 5 min .... think that was houston. It was presented to inno as only choice they had and ironically dug by individuals spamming dont join battles, come to colo, kill houston. At time this specific 5 battles in 5 min was dug, players that i feel are actually the true reason why battles dont occur in worlds, was spamming keep digging multis lets get such and such players upset, so we can report them and get them banned from game. No reaction given, we accepted they called it strategic, had actually fun time checking and rechecking where we should go got trolled whole time, and our side had alot of fun, tho had to use buffs otherwise didnt need to. THis type of thing was commonplace in both galv and houston. Happy to say we defended all 5, our team had fun and actually team building experience, and saw after that when multi diggers or destructive players dug their OWN team stopped beleiving in them. So when say multi digs no good, its no good for team that multi digs, but rarely will people that value that recognzie that to be true.

If done all time like in brisoce, people overall regardless of team just stop coming to all ... so no multi digs aint worth nothing and those that do it lose support of their own groups but IRONICALLY spam hat inno or strong teams to blame.

Last edited:

Artem124

I did state dont dig smalls totally of choice of alliance leaders in the EVENT we may also win smalls, who knows, as havent done it.
we want you to dig them..
we want to be on defending side
we dont care if we lose
we will attack it and work on getting it back etc
but that gives us fortbattles

but yall say oh smalls are too small for ar
who cares
i dont see them complaining about no battles at all
so if it overfills their fault for not being online or higher ld

Annie-Bell

so back to not going on ... have suggested a bunch of things that know have done to help BOTH teams, if you wish to ignore and throw up your hands and blame others and promo multi digs which only gets your own team to not beleive in you much .. fill ur boots

This game used to be so much more when all that type of players and game play wasnt so impactful o game, blame that on less people so muck floats to top .. usually not this negative but being trolled and really wondering what left in game ot hold onto .. i then reminded there is alot of good people out there too

cannot blame on inno.. im not huge inno fan, they have made mistakes, or not invested. But in saying lets stop mulit digs is certainly in my eyes them being responsible to the actual players.

lol obv im in mindset if continuing with this game, need some cheesecake time with rumglomper.

Last edited:

ScarletKisses

I would love to know who pushed for this change i see one has but others ? from what I saw it was mainly colo who wanted it from what ive seen. So why not just implement there and leave rest of the worlds to figure it out .. I hate the idea of inno taking too much control on how battles are done in world. Unless you are taking full control and balancing all the worlds I feel this crippling to teams already under the gun.
I do believe there is a place for multi digs some world they need that tactical advantage,

ScarletKisses

Oh congratz to scarlet for making sure i was only person ko'd for survive ff quest in 5 v 6 battle ...

[07:25] Rammy McSpewvin: what an FF. everything i've ever wanted. :D.
[07:25] ScarletKisses: says she won writes poems for me and follows me to every world
[07:26] Annie-Bell: dont worry scarlet i know this made ur year
[07:26] ScarletKisses: you arent important enough to do that
[
Pretty sure idea of fort battles is to kill opponents and win