PnP - Huggables Enter War on Terror

DeletedUser

So my duels against -RO- so far:
And they're all soldier class too, while I'm an adventurer class, so no excuses. -RO- will get pounded by me until they quit. I invite everyone tired of noobs dueling their workers and adventurers to duel these pathetic players.

so after ur logic soldiers/duelers must duel only soldiers/duelers?:D

DeletedUser

That's not how I read it personally. I would say the annoyance comes from people that exclusively duel workers and adventurers... I could be wrong that would make the second time in my life that I was wrong...

DeletedUser

so after ur logic soldiers/duelers must duel only soldiers/duelers?:D

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here.

I made a point that if a solider loses to a class that's not soldier, then the solider has no excuse for why he/she lost. Like the duel results I posted. I'm an adventurer class, so those soldiers have no excuse for losing, especially since I went to duel them so they had their tactics bonuses. And they all had their gear on.

DeletedUser

I made a point that if a solider loses to a class that's not soldier, then the solider has no excuse for why he/she lost. Like the duel results I posted. I'm an adventurer class, so those soldiers have no excuse for losing, especially since I went to duel them so they had their tactics bonuses. And they all had their gear on.
He hugged them to death. There is no way to avoid or resistance that. The hug of death!! or the hug of doom.

DeletedUser

ofc u are not, let me to quote again

I invite everyone tired of noobs dueling their workers and adventurers to duel these pathetic players.

maybe they just attack them for money and xp since its the beginning of this world, in my pov shouldn't be a problem to attack once time an worker for xp/money....ofc if u attack him multiple times to faint him w/o reason i agree with u........ofc this is just my pov, im a new player here

p.s
noob its a hard word for an browser game mate ;)

DeletedUser13484

We surrender to all things Hot'n'Sexy

1167990356hj4b.jpg