PnP - Huggables Enter War on Terror

DeletedUser

Once upon a time, a group of cuddly, cute bears roamed freely, spreading love, hugs, and cheer across Huggleland.

carebears20star1.jpg

They played peacefully and enjoyed all of the happy times living in their own town, Huggables, a name that could only befit such wonderful creatures. But then, one day, these big, scary, evil Romanian bears from -RO- town invaded their land and erased all of the cutesy colors that the huggy bears had spread.

11m7rcp.jpg

evilcarebear.jpg

2qmzp0j.jpg

The Huggables were so sad! They didn’t know what to do. The evil -RO- Bears had destroyed their colorful world!

sad_teddy_bear_644075.jpg

So with no choice left, the Huggables reached out to their allied companions for help to send the -RO- Bears back to the awful, dark sewerlands from which they came.

9kp8rd.jpg

canada-bear.jpg

Patriotic%20Teddy%20Bears.jpg

The allies marched into battle.

300px-Teddy_War.jpg

After years of bear warfare, the fight continues today. The Huggables town has faced many hardships, as its workers, trappers, and farmers have all been constantly targeted due to their inability to defend themselves. As a result, the Huggables have put out a call for further aid in the war on terror against -RO- to end their crimes and atrocities, in the hope of retaining the love, hugs, and cheer that once permeated the world.

ie4g8i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:blink::huh::eek:hmy:

How do you know that?

My cover's been blown!

DeletedUser

I like hunting bears... or is it beers... maybe I like hunting bears while drinking beer. Just a few disappointing aspects about the story. Personally I would have liked to see a picture that represents the army's of ro... perhaps a picture of Skeltor with a care bear cape? or perhaps the woad army from Braveheart with little care bear shrunken skulls dangling from their belt.

I did like the detail work on the poster in the last picture but in general I felt myself at a loss for feeling the evil plight that these lovable and might we say huggable bears is suffering under... and somehow strangely wanting a care bear pelt of my very own.

FFF

Another visual image that could be used would be the bloody wall of bodies from the movie 300... only this time the wall is created from theses endangered bears.

DeletedUser

So my duels against -RO- so far:

Total health points
- 10 HP
Total health points
- 16 HP
HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 35 experience points and steals $135 from sebyy22.

Total health points
- 30 HP
Total health points
- 45 HP
HotNSexy wins the duel and gains 18 experience points. Bosniaku.ro did not carry any cash and HotNSexy walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 13 HP
Total health points
- 49 HP
HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 25 experience points and steals $3 from

No hit
Total health points
- 42 HP
HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 38 experience points and steals $7 from Geo15

Total health points
- 1 HP
Total health points
- 39 HP
HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 12 experience points and steals $34 from SaKe

Total health points
- 33 HP
Total health points
- 57 HP
HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 26 experience points and steals $31 from sebyy22

Total health points
- 32 HP
Total health points
- 60 HP
HotNSexy wins the duel, gains 7 experience points and steals $17 from WinterKiller.

And they're all soldier class too, while I'm an adventurer class, so no excuses. -RO- will get pounded by me until they quit. I invite everyone tired of noobs dueling their workers and adventurers to duel these pathetic players.

DeletedUser

Great story HnS!

Gonna read it to my kids tonight for their bed time story! Darn -RO- Evil Bears! :laugh:

DeletedUser

Kill those evil bears and all the baggage they bring with them!:ph34r: