Placate Shaman

DeletedUser

So, I've just joined World 1 and that's pants according to Derek's posts.

Can I move my character to another World without losing stats? Briscoe seems to be open to me.

DeletedUser

The one thing I like the most about this game is that it is slow.

It got considerably faster when you got the energy refresh on levelling, I understand why they did it - to keep players from quitting when they had no energy, no money and hardly any towns were founded. However that should cease at lvl 20 IMO. You don't need to go to bed until lvl 35+ now, if you spec sensibly. That's a 3rd of a Worlds game play.

I am all for Placate Shaman!

DeletedUser

Well getting to level 35 is not really a third of the gameplay since the amount of xp needed to level up increases the higher up you go. Idk really its a double edged sword with the placate shaman thing.

DeletedUser

^^ high level job gives high xp too.
If you played in the earlier stage of this world you'd know reaching l35 used to be pretty hard.

DeletedUser1121

So, I've just joined World 1 and that's pants according to Derek's posts.

Can I move my character to another World without losing stats? Briscoe seems to be open to me.

That isn't possible.. but why not hang around for a while? There still is enough fun here.
And if you would like to play another world, you can play more then one :)

DeletedUser14006

I never said world one was pants, just mentioned it becomes rather boring late on into your characters development, specifically once you have run your shaman to an extent where you have to wait for over a year for it to return to zero!

With the 'placate shaman' premium available this would allow folk to mix up their builds a lot more and keep the world interesting.

DeletedUser

this is probably the only premium worth using at 99, it would allow people to change their builds every few motnhs or so and would keep the interested in game