Placate Shaman

DeletedUser

As I am playing Briscoe, Arizona, W11... I will happily except all the new premium features on any World except the Purchasing of Skill/Atribute points, it is utterly stupid, the only premium feature that is actually permanent.

DeletedUser1121

As I am playing Briscoe, Arizona, W11... I will happily except all the new premium features on any World except the Purchasing of Skill/Atribute points, it is utterly stupid, the only premium feature that is actually permanent.

You might post an idea to change the buying skillpoints into renting skillpoints..
If you stop paying the rent, the skillpoints disappear :) Just a brainfart....

DeletedUser

I also actually prefer the 1 hour jobs. Though you do have to sleep allot.

DeletedUser13636

Well if we have to have it all or nothing then I guess I am ready for full premium in the older worlds my current costs are, attribute point: $ 1800, skill points: $ 670. I am so limited as to what I can do because of this high cost. I hate to say it, but bring on full premium folks, I'm ready. Also I do not like the idea of bought skills being rented or temporary in any way, I have already given in on the newer worlds and bought some. It would be pretty upsetting to me if they are taken back after I bought them under the pretense that they were permanent, but if you wanna do that for the older worlds and we decide to rent them based on that knowledge then be my guest.

DeletedUser13636

Sure we do. Like it or not I bet it will be on all worlds at some point. May as well get it over with now so we can have the things we do like. I want the Placate Shaman and the one hour jobs, so do many others. Of coarse it would be great if we could leave out the skill buying option, but they are not gonna do that for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, we need all premiuim features then. If we wishes to have Placate Shaman.

I say we should run a poll, and let the people decide..

Noobmic

Hi guys,

I don't play on W1, but when the premium was added on W10+ I know that someone posted on the forum (I think Hellstromm) that if premium will be implemented on other worlds it will come with entire package, not only some parts.

Yes some parts are nice, but some aren't and in the end is Marketing.

DeletedUser

Sure we do. Like it or not I bet it will be on all worlds at some point. May as well get it over with now so we can have the things we do like. I want the Placate Shaman and the one hour jobs, so do many others. Of coarse it would be great if we could leave out the skill buying option, but they are not gonna do that for us.

Yeah 1 hour job is fun but for how long?Even after next update you'll have only 20 levels to enjoy them.If the package come with unlimited level i don't think anyone will have a problem with that.

fossil1999

I say yes!
but I dont like the buying skill points thing,
but if I want the other things I'll have to like with it.

DeletedUser

Well if we have to have it all or nothing then I guess I am ready for full premium in the older worlds my current costs are, attribute point: $ 1800, skill points: $ 670. I am so limited as to what I can do because of this high cost. I hate to say it, but bring on full premium folks, I'm ready. Also I do not like the idea of bought skills being rented or temporary in any way, I have already given in on the newer worlds and bought some. It would be pretty upsetting to me if they are taken back after I bought them under the pretense that they were permanent, but if you wanna do that for the older worlds and we decide to rent them based on that knowledge then be my guest.

Now Matt... I have been lvl 99 on W1 for a long time.. I had 90K in the bank until I had to respec to get the Golden Colt. I have respecc'd a couple of times for certain quests, which I have not cashed in the XP on. There is nothing to do at lvl 99. If saving all that money meant you could purchase skill points with in game money at an escalating cost, I'd agree with it, and it would give players a reason to continue to pay premium for extra energy and higher income, but when anyone can simply throw $20 at an account and make it overpowered, it's quite stupid.

They got the purchasing of skill points through nuggets rather than in game cash wrong.

DeletedUser16628

With a lot of regret I leave w-1 because of this.It's the option that would help so much.I have been re speccing for a while hoping the cost go down but it's slower than death and I hope that it can be done but fear w-1's demise as it has lost so many great players.This is my last w-1 entry signing off.

DeletedUser

Good riddance, I say. If one cannot do with the great, slow-paced game play that is the original the-west there is nothing stopping that person from joining the new-premium worlds.

I will be very happy as long as the new premium features stay away from W1, placate shaman included.

W1 is the second most populated world, and I would also assume by far the world with most active players. Doesn't seem so bad, does it?

World Start date Number of Players Description
World 1 Sep 16, 2008 45617 Classic Premium System
World 2 Oct 2, 2008 7184 Classic Premium System
World 3 Oct 20, 2008 7375 Classic Premium System
W4 (GM) Nov 7, 2008 7791 Classic Premium System
World 5 Dec 1, 2008 6395 Classic Premium System
World 6 Jan 19, 2009 3711 Classic Premium System
World 7 Feb 4, 2009 7363 Classic Premium System
World 8 Mar 9, 2009 5617 Classic Premium System
World 9 Mar 10, 2009 6163 Classic Premium System
World 10 Aug 27, 2009 9057 Classic Premium System
World 11 Dec 21, 2009 53732 Enhanced Premium System
World 12 Mar 18, 2010 36403 Enhanced Premium System
Arizona Jun 16, 2010 39623 Enhanced Premium System
Briscoe Jul 15, 2010 39856 Enhanced Premium System

What all worlds need is a new level cap, not unbalancing premium-features.

DeletedUser14006

Good riddance, I say. If one cannot do with the great, slow-paced game play that is the original the-west there is nothing stopping that person from joining the new-premium worlds.

I will be very happy as long as the new premium features stay away from W1, placate shaman included.

W1 is the second most populated world, and I would also assume by far the world with most active players. Doesn't seem so bad, does it?

World Start date Number of Players Description

World One Sep 16, 2008 45617 Classic Premium System
Arizona Jun 16, 2010 39623 Enhanced Premium System

What all worlds need is a new level cap, not unbalancing premium-features.

Do not be a :donkey: Dave!

Your assumption about world one being the world with the most active players is absolutely crazy, as a former mass mailing postman I can tell you from experience that this world has become a boneyard for players of the old era.

I know this because days after I send this mail I check in to see that about 80% of folk I have sent it to have still not opened it.

And if you want fact and not my opinion then here it is for you:

World One Population - 45664
World One Players Lvl 10 or Above - 7528

Arizona Population - 39671
Arizona Players Lvl 10 or Above - 14185

There you have it, when you take out of the equation all folk below lvl 10 because chances are they are either inactive or just the worst players on the game and therefore should not be considered anyway.

World One is also not very active and this is shown in fort battles, sometimes attendances can be good but more often than not fort battles do not max out as there are simply not enough active players on this server and further to that when the battles do start there is usually only between 25-50% of folk actively online.

Why is world one so inactive?

Because folk are bored as hell, introduce 'placate shaman' and ignore the views of folk like Mr. Saint who are only viewing this from an individual stand point and not taking into consideration the bigger picture!

DeletedUser

Yes, give all worlds enchanted premium system. The oldest worlds are having a boring time, and it's even getting more boring!

I demand new premium to keep us busy for a while!

DeletedUser

Haha..

Well, I guess everyone are entitled to their opinions, even Mr. Ass here. ;)
The one thing I like the most about this game is that it is slow. It takes time, patience and commitment to get ahead. Again, I like that. As I understand it, that is quite rare for an on-line game (or any game these days).

In my humble opinion, that is the bigger picture.