Placate Shaman

DeletedUser14006

We need the option to placate shaman on world one, it is way too boring lately and I am sure there are hundreds of folk like me who would like to take a different path but with shaman costs so damn expensive it is made almost impossible to do anything about it for at least the next 100 years!

DeletedUser13636

I think that is a great idea Derek. I wish they would give us that too, but I fear that if they do then all other premium options will follow. It would be great if we could pick which ones we want though. I would certainly vote to have the Placate Shaman option in the older worlds.

DeletedUser1121

I would vote for all the premium options on world one except the one hour jobs.

DeletedUser

i love the one hr job, bring them all on except buying skills. i dont mind moving faster. of someone wants to get to my town faster so they can die faster i am ok with it

DeletedUser1121

But Derek, how much do you need to pay for an SP now?

Mine has dropped a bit:

Cost of attribute point:
$ 250

Cost skill points:
$ 220

So i will finish my reskill in the next month

DeletedUser14006

mvspqa.png

DeletedUser

how much re-skilling have you done to get it that high?
have you gone for a full conversion of something?

DeletedUser14006

Was from when I hit level 99 and switched from pure quester to pure duelist.

And that was many many months ago so it was considerably higher then, now I am bored of dueling (or at least pure offensive ranged dueling) and want to try something different but I have no way of doing so unless I can find a spare million dollars from somewhere!

I am sure there are many more folk out there also with the desire to respec to something different but unable to.

DeletedUser3543

:(

On W7 I am still at $2250 per skill point, and it's been 3 months since I last did a skill change.

DeletedUser

I would love something like this...... or even if the cost for relocating skills or attributes had a cap... once it gets over £1000 for each it is somewhat bothersome.

DeletedUser14006

Haha, you would have to level up some more before that could even be considered a realistic opportunity meatball :shootout:

DeletedUser

i would support the placate shaman offer. it's clearly needed here, but some of the other premium options are just too much. purchasing skills and attributes, products, cutting travel times in half: these are all capable of making the game too easy for someone willing to spend a lot of money.

DeletedUser14006

There is a clear need for the placate shaman for some of the long time members and new alike on world one, is it possible to get a poll running here and then present the results to the devs?

DeletedUser22685

IMO Placate Shaman is needed in all worlds. If the other premiums come with it, that doesn't bother me, but I know it will cause disruption with some players.

DeletedUser1121

yes, and you all also know it is apackage deal..
i don't think that is going to change

DeletedUser22685

So do I, but that will drive Elmyr out, and we want Elmyr more than we want placate shaman :p