Pic One-Up

DeletedUser

And "Taylor" got his own back

moz-screenshot-20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Twas beauty that killed the beast.

angelina_jolie.png

Edit: I couldn't see godarseii's pic when I posted this. I think IMDB prevents hotlinking, so you might want to stop using pics from IMDB. I can see it now because I looked at the source to get the link.

DeletedUser

Lawyer > beer companies. If you get the right lawyer, he can go a step farther.

al-pacino-devil.jpg

DeletedUser

umm, yeah, this is about pick one-up, not about random one-up. Stick to one-upping the previous pic presented, don't just toss any ol' pic in the mix.

The last valid pic was Al Pacino as Satin.

Lawyer > beer companies. If you get the right lawyer, he can go a step farther.

al-pacino-devil.jpg

DeletedUser

Dick Tracy (played by Warren Beatty in the 1990 movie) beat Big Boy Caprice (Al Pacino) and Itchy, his co-hort with the skin problem ergo Dick Tracy >Al Pacino / skin problems.

DeletedUser

Yours is fine, but just an obscure reference, which is why I didn't get (I only know Dick Tracy from the Warren Beatty movie), but the skin one just isn't what the game is about it has to beat the old pic in some way, not describe what the person in the pic is reacting to.

DeletedUser13682

They leave hell, Satan dies.

little_nicky_profilelarge.jpg

DeletedUser

Aww, I wanted to see Jesus from South Park beating Satan (cuz Satan took a dive. It just goes to show, you can't trust anybody.)

Anyway...

They left Hell? Well Zeke Stone (Peter Horton) sends him back to his employer Satan (John Glover this time).

1517912-m.jpg

DeletedUser

hangemhighdvd1860074.jpg

Clint Eastwood pwns the noose