Pet Peeves

DeletedUser

Okay, okay, in the spirit of things:

I can't stand people who butcher the English language when it's their first (and for the most part, only) language and don't care much to improve.

DeletedUser

lol about the time you posted this I was thinking about posting this very thread.

fo me it is when I go into the Bathroom and the last person did not flush.

DeletedUser

hehe, guess you get mad at yourself a lot. :p

One of my peeves is plagiarism.

DeletedUser

Calling to say you will be late when you are already 1/2 hour late. Really? You didn't know 5 minutes before you were supposed to be here with a 20 minute drive ahead of you that you wouldn't make it on time? Gah. That really gets on my nerves.

DeletedUser

When I call my girlfriend to let her know what time I'm going to pick her up, then call her again to tell her that I'm leaving my house, then send her a text message to let her know that I'm close to her house, and when I call her house to let her know I'm there, it takes her at least 20-30 minutes to come outside.

Ugh.

DeletedUser

tos dem keeds tat alwiys parti on tuesdai. i meen com on, som of uc hav clases in te moning!

DeletedUser

tos dem keeds tat alwiys parti on tuesdai. i meen com on, som of uc hav clases in te moning!

There's no need to post crap like this. (Quoted mostly so he can't go back and edit his post later. :))

DeletedUser

As opposed to crap like this?;)

No, no, you see that's me insulting you. You're just acting like an idiot.

Aside from that, I can afford to take a few infractions for the team. At least enough to provoke you into screwing up and getting a couple yourself. I know all of those infractions that resulted in your ban haven't expired yet. If you're smart, you won't bother replying to me but then again you're not known for being very smart. If you do smarten up and shut up, then either way I've got you to stop talking so I'll be happy with the outcome no matter what.

/Check mate

DeletedUser

No, no, you see that's me insulting you. You're just acting like an idiot.

Aside from that, I can afford to take a few infractions for the team. At least enough to provoke you into screwing up and getting a couple yourself. I know all of your infractions that resulted in your ban haven't expired yet. If you're smart, you won't bother replying to me but you're not known for being very smart. If you do smarten up and shut up, then either way I've got you to stop talking so I'll be happy with the outcome no matter what.

Mods, here it is, clear as the blue sky!
Here I am, minding my business, and suddenly, out of the blue, Bam:eek:hmy:

It looks like Divest has not learned his lesson. I leave the rest to you!

/Check mate

Sorry, I don't play Tetris.

DeletedUser

If by minding your business you mean tagging senseless graffiti all over legitimate threads, then yes, you were.

Here I was, just being obnoxious and pompous as usual

DeletedUser

Both of you can stop. Toko stop spamming the boards spelling like a 3 year old. Divest please stop insulting Toko. Let the mods do their jobs if they feel anything needs to be done.

DeletedUser

Both of you can stop. Toko stop spamming the boards spelling like a 3 year old. Divest please stop insulting Toko. Let the mods do their jobs if they feel anything needs to be done.

Taken straight from the forum rules:

Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post. Then an admin or mod will deal with it.

Nice edit Toko, too bad I caught your crap too quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes Toko. I know. I've reported your juvenile spelling posts. Backseat modding is also not allowed. Trolling is not allowed. Spamming is not allowed.

DeletedUser

Yes Toko. I know. I've reported your juvenile spelling posts. Backseat modding is also not allowed. Trolling is not allowed. Spamming is not allowed.

Understood. Please find it in your heart to forgive me, I've had a rough day. I'll be on my best behavior!

DeletedUser

It is a pet peeve of mine when someone is always trying to shove their religion down someones throat.

DeletedUser

It is a pet peeve of mine when someone is always trying to shove their religion down someones throat.

They are just trying to save you from spending an eternity in hell, dear. It's for your best.

My pet peeve is waking up to the sounds of Eminem's latest album. My roommate is a big fan of his:sad: