Patrioticism

DeletedUser

^i do not know much about Belgian army but i know Waterloo is in Belgium where a great battle is fought that decides the fate of Europe French or British(+ allies) Napoleon or Arthur Wesley, British muskets or French cavalry,Elite redcoats or Imperial Guards (sorry i get much enthusiastic)

Belgium is the home of many historical battles even before Belgium was a independent country. :)

DeletedUser

You said you were Aryan. So you mean tall, blond and blue eyes or a speaker of an indo-iranian language? That's what Aryan used to mean in the 19th century before Hitler made it his idea of a pure race.

DeletedUser

Ah yes battle of the Bulge. The Ardennes...Many brave soldiers lost their lives.
But in the end the german army failed their attempt to reach Antwerp. God bless the allies

DeletedUser

^there is hill 400?
and Battle of hill 100 is very famous
Most famous WWII battle who can forget Battle of Starlingard

DeletedUser

I know battle of Stalingrad. The germans surrendered on the second of february.
You're interested in WWII? Not many people are nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's the difference between a French kiss and a Belgian kiss?
A Belgian kiss is just the same, but with a lot more Flem!

(Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

DeletedUser

Have you guys ever played Original War? Great game... However, I would LOVE a spelling bee! How about this: I post a new thread with it!

DeletedUser

Ha oisin. :)
Yeah well I am Flem....isch.

Why not Zirual. If no one else posted one.

DeletedUser

I know battle of Stalingrad. The germans surrendered on the second of february.
You're interested in WWII? Not many people are nowadays.

BATTLE yes i am interested in almost all battles I DO NOT LIKE them
Famous commanders

1-of course Hannibal
2-We can say napoleon
3-Spartacus
4-Arthur Welsley and many more feel free to add

DeletedUser

PFC.Praters.

He's my cousin =) he's the main reason i wanna join the marines cause he was so determined. he was 307 Lbs and he managed to go down to 152 in 4 months so he could join =)

id like to say God Bless to him

DeletedUser

PFC.Praters.

He's my cousin =) he's the main reason i wanna join the marines cause he was so determined. he was 307 Lbs and he managed to go down to 152 in 4 months so he could join =)

id like to say God Bless to him

So, you're saying that he lost 1 and a third pounds per day for four months straight?

DeletedUser

So, you're saying that he lost 1 and a third pounds per day for four months straight?

i guess but he did real good ,

Count down till he goes to Afghanasthan : 4 Months : 6 Days : 14 hours : 41 Mineutes : idk how many secs