Overachievers

DeletedUser563

Well I was just answering his comment:"Maybe you should be less insulting when the problem is on your end. ~Elmyr" which you dont have access to futu. but anyway there goes the bottom for me. I dont expect him to check it every hour. But he replied to my post but didnt bother to check the correctness of his facts. Thats lazy...

DeletedUser

I did, but now I'm leaving it off out of spite. :p

And FTR, I mostly update when someone posts.

DeletedUser563

spite dont becometh thee elmyreth. anyway you can keep it off another player already posted a slightly higher score knocking me off the bottom.

:D im anyway secretly number 1 -[report-world 1 :23238238283482] Most awesome the west player - 30000 achievement points[/report]

DeletedUser6752

I've noticed how there is only one w1(EN) player on the list - my w4 guy got bumped recently, but my w1 guy passed him anyway. Still near the bottom, but still a qualifier. For now.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't have been bumped. We don't have the full 30 yet. Are you sure he was up there? Anyway, adding your w1, but moshuroshu is #2 on the .net list and Jakkals is there as well.

DeletedUser

how sig banners get updated? at the list i have 12920, but i am currently over 13400

DeletedUser16008

LOL this is tickling me, i dunno how a pure dueler does it, but Elmyr you really have to pull your finger out ......... Bump ;)

DeletedUser16008

Vic is so into meaningless achievements. :p

I know sad isnt it ?

PS the collectors gun is as crap as the saber .. it should at least be slightly better after all the effort to get it :(

PPS time to update again E ;)

DeletedUser

Figure it's time I get on here too:

img.php

DeletedUser25892

Yeah I should move up a bit :), hrrm...though mine shows 17700...I am at 18045...

DeletedUser

I usually update when someone posts. :p

Edit: I'll do it in a few, I was almost done but I'm missing one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Achievement points 18510 W9 .NET SERVER

i can reach around 20k easly , but dont have much time for complete duels Achievement :( need to spend 7-8 day for duel , but who have time :D

edit : it show 18070 in here but mine is 18510 ! and i achieve this point around 1 week ago !