Overachievers

DeletedUser

In the greek world. Some of them have higher than me but didn't put their name here :p

DeletedUser

Oh come on, 3 mins before I finished sorting. I think I'll just ban you instead. *grumbles* updating. :p

DeletedUser

Harres

world 3 .nl

img.php

DeletedUser16008

Elmyr can you please make a .net top 30 table and an international top 10 one ? its getting rather muddy out there and this is a .net forum afterall. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser563

can you do it right?:laugh::laugh::laugh: as far as i know 11800 now 12370 is still higher than 11350

DeletedUser

can you do it right?:laugh::laugh::laugh: as far as i know 11800 now 12370 is still higher than 11350
You know sigs are not and have never been real time, right? You know they're cached, right?

DeletedUser563

i was anyway kidding you but since you cant take a joke:there is no fault on my part ur the one that is imo lazy

emperor wes
GANG
Class
Level
Duelling level
Rank 33
Achievement points 11365
Alliance THE ALLIANCE

Jakkals
ATW-Racoon City
Class
Level
Duelling level
Rank 25
Achievement points 12395
Alliance The Union

from world 2 which he quoted see you also play there.

About the sigs I have a suspicion they are updated. I reached rank 25 today not yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

i was anyway kidding you but since you cant take a joke:there is no fault on my part ur the one that is imo lazy

You can not seriously expect Elmyr to check this list every hour to make sure the sigs haven't updated and caused a positional change. He's doing well by maintaining this list in the first place and you have no right to call him lazy. And perhaps you should make your jokes more obviously humorous.