Out Of Character

• Thread starter DeletedUser14280
  • Start date

DeletedUser14280

Iran to enrich uranium to 20% as nuclear fears grow

so iran is steeping up its nuclear program :eek:hmy:

get this, Ali akbar salehi says that production will be halted if Iran gets more fuel from abroad :razz:

:)
have you noticed by now that i'm not typing the way i normally do?
it's something i thought would make a nice game: have a discussion about a serious topic, but type completely differently.:laugh:

i usually use excellent spelling and grammer and few smiles, so this thread, im using misspellings, bad grammer, and lots of smilys!:D:D:D

:nowink:give it a go, k?

DeletedUser

You get cigars by doing trading with Indians, which is 223 difficulty and uses 2x trading, 2x appearance, and trapping. If you can't see it, it's because you don't have enough labor points.

Deleted User - 819397

a french horn is highly affected by the position of the hand inside the bell the tubing also affects the tone more often than most other brass instruments:cool:

DeletedUser14280

oh, l0l. i cant t3ll if 1/2 of u r out of charecter or not, r0fl!

DeletedUser13682

like this out of character?

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

DeletedUser14280

IC: I think he does, he just doesn't usually share it with us.

OOC (or IC for this particular thread):...zomg i just blew my mind!!1!