Out Of Character

• Thread starter DeletedUser14280
  • Start date

DeletedUser14280

Dudes (and sexy chickybabes, too!), this is an "out of character" thread, not a "tell lies until your nose turns into a tree" thread! WTH?

DeletedUser

Lke omg, this is lke such a excellant thread. Celxius has made lke, an excellant thread. Ftw :laugh:

DeletedUser

To go out of charachter, I should write with an good English Grammar. I just can't because I don't know good English Grammar!

DeletedUser14280

L0l, I hid'd one of the c0unt to 1o0o0 numbers here.

It's n0t even in this p0st, suckers1!!11!

DeletedUser

gota a way to go out of charachter!!! yeahh!!!

OOC:

After 6th January if you still didn't completed all other Chrismtas quests, Maya's coal quest won't appear

DeletedUser

I just duelled a nice juicy worker...

He had a high duelling level though, so it was out of character.

DeletedUser13682

uh... Not really, I think. Well, nobody really knows exactly what the House of the Rising Sun is. Nobody has returned from there, and most people don't even know where it is. Most people that know won't go, and won't tell anyone, probably wanting it to be lost forever, but I found out, and I'm leading an expedition there, so who wants to go?

DeletedUser

:ph34r: Really? Sounds creepy. Have you tried to ask Elmyr? I bet he knows it. Also offer him something and ask if he wants to be our navigator. I'm sure he won't refuse, as long as it's something fancy.

(*Whisper*: Don't worry, we will cut him loose later)

/me ducks and dodges

DeletedUser13682

Well, of course I was considering Elmyr, but I'm already navigator/leader. I need a person that's good with animals, a person that can communicate well with every singer person in the world, and a person that can operate every form of transport known to man flawlessly.

DeletedUser

Hmm... That's kinda hard to find. Which world are you in then? Have you tried to ask those that are ranked #1 in:
- Animal Instinct?
- Charisma?
- Fine Motor Skills? And/or Horseback Riding?
I'm sure they will help you in your journey. However, I personally think that you need to be #1 in Leadership, otherwise they wouldn't listen to you. :razz::laugh:

DeletedUser13682

I'm higher than number one in leadership, how that's possible, beats me, but I am better than the best at leading.

DeletedUser14280

Uh, guys, you aren't really convincing me that you're out of character...yo?

DeletedUser13682

Well, technically I am, since I no longer have a character in the West game