onion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
You know... this image really seems to support my cause more than your's...

I know what it looks like.

But the onions holy texts suggests that offense is the best defence, essentially when it's ninja's. So those ninja's are protecting the onion from harm.

Studies show that creating ninja is the best possible defence, even if you are omnipotent.

---

Silly Anti-Onionist.

DeletedUser

onion_head_tmb.jpg

DeletedUser

Why are you all blindly following the onion worshippers?? Can any of you think for yourselves?

DeletedUser

this is just a joke don't take it seriously

You see that, all you onion worshippers! The founder of this thread has admitted that the "Great Onion" is nothing but a joke.

DeletedUser

You see that, all you onion worshippers! The founder of this thread has admitted that the "Great Onion" is nothing but a joke.

The mysteries of Onion cannot be seen nor heard nor understood by those who reject Onion's blessings.

DeletedUser

Really, it's just a joke. Tell you what, why don't you spend a week at our compound and we'll explain the funny joke to you! It'll be fun.

:unsure:

DeletedUser

They seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

I'm sad for you, Virginia. :(

DeletedUser

if you 2 don't stop fighting im going to have to put both of you in time out

onion

DeletedUser

onion starts with the same 2 letters as it ends with, resulting in pages of only the word onion on the word game thread where you have to start your word with the last 2 letters of the word above, and beaccause people only said onion it became a halarious the west forum meme. and a omniscient god faciously

DeletedUser

if you 2 don't stop fighting im going to have to put both of you in time out

We're not fighting; we just debate about everything. lol

dun you like onionss...?
I like onions as far as food goes, but I don't worship them, lol.

*kiss* missed you...

DeletedUser

onion starts with the same 2 letters as it ends with, resulting in pages of only the word onion on the word game thread where you have to start your word with the last 2 letters of the word above, and beaccause people only said onion it became a halarious the west forum meme. and a omniscient god faciously

You make us sound like common 4channers!

Status
Not open for further replies.