Feedback Oktoberfest 2023

darthmaul99174

Has anyone tested the male oktoberfest set on beta yet? seems quite strong vs resistance duellers and generally annoying to beat.

Also @Syntex think this may be a mistake? Although as a tank I wouldn't mind that
Screenshot_52.png

Clever Hans

Female Octoberfest Set and Male Octoberfest set, did you finally run out of the names for sets or what?
Could have asked players for suggestions if you run out of ideas...

Artem124

how much better is new fort set vs cortina... if you got lvl 1 cortina.. worth investing into new fort kit?

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
how much better is new fort set vs cortina... if you got lvl 1 cortina.. worth investing into new fort kit?
I think it's a bit better than level 1 Cortina, plus you get 30% XP bonus.

Poker Alice

Important things that took place in the year of 1887

The navy leases some land on the island of Hawaii. It is called pearl harbor.
Doctor Holliday gunfighter, gambler and dentist dies.
Anne Sullivan begins to teach Helen Keller.
A fly lands on Helmeted Hans Steyrer’s mustache during an Oktoberfest event.

Swedankz

Who was the bright one that decided that there will be a random chance to fail the eating?????
Like my last one, it landed on charisma had over 250 points on it but failed due to the ai had more than 280 points wth

Herman The German

image.png

waste 150 of them for
fb_chest_steel.png
lootchest.png

and be pissed off

asdf124

uncommon category is pretty good. I am happy about it.

Rare category is really bad, can you remove loot chest, steel line box, first aid kit, and maybe you can leave "incredible chest". Replace the steel line box, first aid kit with 1k bond letter, and the potion to reskill.(that doesn't deserve to be in very rare category)
Uncommon category has only 1 item that is a roll of a dice(rare octoberfest chest)

very rare shouldn't have the potion, either remove it or replace with 50% or 100% wisdom potion.(this is if you really need a potion to be there)

asdf124

they aint going to change crap.. they been told a million times already.. same crap everytime
The solution is very simple, don't buy nuggets or just stick with 1.5k/25 nuggets.

Did you expect anything else? It is all about milking the last few peeps before they pull the plug....not like any worthwhile improvements have been released.
25 nugget/1.5k pretzel category is way better than everything else.

Victor Kruger

The solution is very simple, don't buy nuggets or just stick with 1.5k/25 nuggets.

25 nugget/1.5k pretzel category is way better than everything else.

This.

Pretty obvious the algos been tweaked. Probably think they being clever with a male and female set too ( which they cant even be bothered to name ) . This means 25% of possible set drops are utterly useless so its really a 3 set event.. not 4. :roll:

Harriet Oleson

The sets are called "female" and "male" but there is no gender restriction to wear them and the SP/AP/bonuses they bring are fully different between each other. They are 2 differents sets wearable by everyone, not like éire set for example where there's one for male and one for female, with a gender restriction and with same stats for both sets.

I agree their names lack a lot of originality though lol. And it can be confusing.

minimum work:

Dirndl set
Lederhosen set

That took 30 seconds

1694961243410.png

back in 2016, they spent a bit more time

1694961557408.png

Maybe go through the Bavarian royal family in the 1800s?

This started a tradition, so maybe a Wimmer set? And what was Wimmer's wife/daughter/mom name? (I didn't do much research on this guy, if he turns out to be a crook or something, skip him and just put Munich Mayor Set)

1694961703249.png

asdf124

Can you remove "are you sure you want to use this item" pop up from uncappable event bags/chests, which have a timer on em?

I know its used for bonds and energy bag but its not as useful for events.