Ok, What's with the Delorean??

DeletedUser

I might be going slightly crazy, and it is a little late, but i could have sworn i just saw the Back to the Future Delorean flying across my town screen and then dissapearing "into time" :eek:
Has anybody else witnessed this spectacular event?? :D

DB

DeletedUser30740

Try to catch Delorian... maybe you will go back in time too :p

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Me and a few town members have figured it out.
Im not going to spoil anything though :p

DeletedUser

So that's suppose to be April first thing huhh! No new quests???:huh:

DeletedUser27104

Yes and it makes it impossible to bank money, if the town has a town profile. Two hints:

1. Check the date
2. Duel as crazy, as players belonging to a town with a town profile can not bank their money.

DeletedUser30740

I go to bank as usual. Have no problem. Maybe if you have lover resolutions then you realy cant :)

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if there's some kind of benefit to playing the shooter game that pops up when you click on the car?

DeletedUser

April (The repair)

Quest isn't a secret or for april fools, it's only doable in April though.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
??? No there isn't??? Unless you have some unfinished quests from another year!

My quests only popped up today. I have them on all my worlds except W10.
I think you can only do them once so if you did it last year you probably can't do it this year

DeletedUser25233

I can't close the town profile, which means I don't have access to the bank. It's annoying. Elmyr, if you know how to get around this, please don't print gobbledegook in your message, state plainly how to do so!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30591

that game is impossible , the best i can do is 4 kills . i tried a few more times the best i have now is 9.:)make that 18

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Ive done 8 kills while trying to beat someone who had 9.

An easy solution to banking is...go to a town that doesn't have a profile and bank your money there.
If you're that worried about your money, losing 20% is better than losing it all if you get KO'd.
Otherwise put up with having to carry cash around for one day.

On another note...You just witnessed my 100th post :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

javascript:AjaxWindow.show('building_bank',{town_id:36},'36');

Copy the text that Elmyr wrote, insert your town id (instead of 36), remove that space between i and d and paste it in the address bar. It opens your town's bank.

To find out your town id: go to town rankings, right click on your town name, click on properties and a small window pops up containing something like this:

javascript:AjaxWindow.show('town',{town_id:4404},'757_380');

That would be your town id.

DeletedUser25233

I went to the rankings menu
I clicked on 'town'
I right-clicked my town's name
The below is what was available in the pop-up box:
Back
Forward
Reload
Save as
Print
View Page Source
View Page info
Inspect element

'properties' is not on that list. Therefore I don't know my town's 'ID', therefore I can't follow the above instructions, therefore I'm disadvantaged.

I've sent a support ticket through, but that takes days to get addressed from past experience.

I am extremely angry. If I go and do jobs in the mean time, and get duelled, and have my cash stolen, will Innogames refund it? I think not. Extremely unfair. I am very disappointed with this.