Offtopica

DeletedUser

did u get telegram osdeath?????????????????????????????????
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

yes, for now i'm not accepting any more people, we just have to many, maybe once i've got more peopel into the town, and some of the load has been taken off by other towns, i will start accepting invites again

DeletedUser

*Ahem*

What do i need to do to get in the town faster ? :D

better construction bassically, i seem ot understimate the time it takes for the residence to be upgraded, i'm hoping once we get 10 members we can get the ball rolling quicker and get it upgraded again quicker

DeletedUser

Well ill be a laborer in a few hrs so if that helps just let me know :D

DeletedUser

better construction bassically, i seem ot understimate the time it takes for the residence to be upgraded, i'm hoping once we get 10 members we can get the ball rolling quicker and get it upgraded again quicker

You missed your chance..I have 14 construction(ranked 10th! *asa they update rankings..*) but I joined cory's town. You can take me off the list, but I hope we cen be like allied or something..:D

DeletedUser

Ok people, sorry for the bloody long wait, but we will have the residences up to level 2 tomorrow, we are hoping the extra cash new people bring in (if they choose to donate) should help us get it up to level 3 quicker