Offtopica

DeletedUser

Block the S**t out of them :D

wow.

blockedfj1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It must be annoying having a ton of people begging to get into a tribe.

That is why I am not going to begging them to be in town because I know i wouldn't want a bunch of mail asking the same thing. So I figure there is plenty of places to build and I'll have 300 dollars soon enough so I'll just build my own.

One Armed Ninja

That is why I am not going to begging them to be in town because I know i wouldn't want a bunch of mail asking the same thing. So I figure there is plenty of places to build and I'll have 300 dollars soon enough so I'll just build my own.

Someone on the same brain wave as me. It really is useless begging to be in a town

DeletedUser

OSdeath, if it helps, I've got a construction skill of 10, and you did say tell you if it was any good, so...

DeletedUser

i am know officially a labour who can build buildings as well as repair buildings. Go me. :D

DeletedUser

yay i feel all cool being a labour. I just got a invitiation from pog but he withdrawn it i wanted to see what a town was like. Oh well i find out soon enough. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah its a long time till i see a town :D

I hope beeing a slave will get me in faster :)

DeletedUser

Would like to join. Am a very active player and hoping to grow quickly.

DeletedUser

I don't think joining a town this early is going to benefit anyone, so I am keeping out of them.

Reasoning? In any game, when Guilds or Clans come out, everyone rushes to get it, making a bottleneck effect. So many people, so little Guild, Clans or in this case Towns. So what do the runners of these groups do?

Make you pay to get in. So now you are shelling out cash to be in a Town, but if you wait a few weeks, there will be people begging for you to JOIN their town.

DeletedUser

I don't think joining a town this early is going to benefit anyone, so I am keeping out of them.

Reasoning? In any game, when Guilds or Clans come out, everyone rushes to get it, making a bottleneck effect. So many people, so little Guild, Clans or in this case Towns. So what do the runners of these groups do?

Make you pay to get in. So now you are shelling out cash to be in a Town, but if you wait a few weeks, there will be people begging for you to JOIN their town.

OT sticks together

usually

well

sometimes

this is one of those times.