not a chance in....

DeletedUser

Im bored... ( <=== Spam!!! Now I'll anger the mods! Yipe! I'm in trouble! *hides*)

DeletedUser

doesn't it take place in the 1700's? the most we should have then is 16, also none of the flags look liked that :|

the only ones in the west during the 1700's were indians.

Remember that Lewis and Clark didn't go west until 1803, and nobody even thought of settling out their for decades.

DeletedUser

well unfortunately I need a black headband now, and none of the tailors I see have one.
you could spend all week looking for one ;)
i can tell this s gonna be one of those frustrating games at times that you can never bring yourself to quit.. thank you :D

DeletedUser

doesn't it take place in the 1700's? the most we should have then is 16, also none of the flags look liked that :|

If it was the 1700's we would all be using Muzzle Loaders and Flintlocks..:confused:

DeletedUser

i found a black headband by chopping logs after praying at the church it may be a lead for you

DeletedUser

I think the church should be called "chapel" (more appropriate for era)
I think the praying in the chapel for 30 minutes should also grant you 1 energy pt.

If I had a flag I'd hang it over my front porch.

DeletedUser

Ive done the Fort at least ten times now and set it for 2 hours and stll no bloody flag.

DeletedUser

lol i managed to do it on two % lol.

i did it for like 15 hours 2 after 2 after 2 hours of working on it lol till i got it.

i sold the hat in the end too lol.

-tobay

DeletedUser

lol i managed to do it on two % lol.

i did it for like 15 hours 2 after 2 after 2 hours of working on it lol till i got it.

i sold the hat in the end too lol.

-tobay

Wow, that wasn't the smartest move I would say... Unless you have a very special build for your charecter :)