Noob town

DeletedUser

Ah elite-ism already springing up. Anyone who isnt of X level is a "noob"... Maybe they just didnt do the high exp earning jobs, instead opting to do lesser exp jobs but gaining more products like sugar/tobacco/cotton or the random items you gain from other work activities.

I know I was lucky enough to get accepted when I was a level 5 player to a W1 town. Now im the Chief Builder and have caught up to the other players and contributed a ton to the buildings.

Moral of the story, Quit with the elite-ism and realize that Sure they dont have the levels, but they are willing to work hard to ensure a place in the town.

DeletedUser

Ah elite-ism already springing up. Anyone who isnt of X level is a "noob"...

No, generally people who have JUST STARTED are noobs, and the more noob-ish they are the more they ask incomprehensible and/or daft questions on this forum. Those who have some degree of CLUE just get on with it, read the FAQ, experiment with the various jobs, and don't draw attention to themselves in any negative way. Those people don't need a noob town. Some level 11+ players still do.

DeletedUser

I am over level-11 but i dont know the highest xp earning jobs or the highest paying.