Noob town

DeletedUser

Call me crazy but didnt everyone travel from the east going west?
would it be a good idea to have a noob starting town in the east? that you get kicked out of once you reach past the introduction stage?
that way people like me who are new will stop asking stupid questions to you all and all those asking for invites to towns?
It would also stop really rude replies which to be totally honest nearly made me quit the game.
I thought the idea was to make the game popular with other people. You rude people know who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Requirements

How about a requirements notice on the towns, jobs vacancy list?
that way you would stop me and all the newbies asking to join when we are not suitable.

DeletedUser

not bad, not bad, but very often the mayor wouldn't be bothered to put a lkist like this.

DeletedUser1105

If you don't put a requirments list and get a mailbox full of begging letters, then that's your own fault.

You should have a profile (mentioned in another thread) and if you fill it in you might stop some of them.

As for the original topic, I like it the way it is.

DeletedUser

there is some people who are not dicks.... i ask to join pog no reply.... so when i was lvl seven... [ this was early in the game ] then asked me do you want to join i replied

F*** YOU
lol see dosent pay to be a dick

DeletedUser1105

there is some people who are not dicks.... i ask to join pog no reply.... so when i was lvl seven... [ this was early in the game ] then asked me do you want to join i replied

F*** YOU

Oh......kay.....:eek:

DeletedUser

Exactly

OK. I think i stuck a cord with other players here.
Yes there are not very nice people out there. there towns will not be populated by us! (by us i mean every noob/newbie etc)
Thats just stupid. but hey there will be other towns.
I would like to start a newbie town to help others like myself.
How would i do it so they weren't killled by higher lvl players?

DeletedUser

F*** YOU

Fantastic! how original. what a brilliant insult. That certainly brought the level of game playing up.

DeletedUser

i already have a town for noobs westish/ middle its called town for noobs and if you need the helping hand then you can join as long as you help out in the town
FrEd56

DeletedUser

If you don't put a requirments list and get a mailbox full of begging letters, then that's your own fault.

You should have a profile (mentioned in another thread) and if you fill it in you might stop some of them.

As for the original topic, I like it the way it is.

Wait wait....correct me if I am wrong...I doesn't know that TOWN have a profile...???:confused:

DeletedUser

what???? i just built the town today and yea its a town in world 1

DeletedUser

"Noob Towns" already exist. The abandoned ghost towns in the East provide a hotel with which to use.