No quest at ghost town?

DeletedUser

Where is ghost town?

I am on this quest at the moment but can't find the ghost town in the fog. Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to be doing?

DeletedUser

i put off weapons, but it says once in a week bandits meet in a manor house
do i have to go to manor house?
i see the quest but can not accept it..
also please tell me what i have to wear clothes?

Harsha..

you have to be present at the quest giver (ghost town at NW side of nthe map) to accept it

after accepting the quest, you need to work on the job "building manor houses" for 10 hours, then you're done with the quest!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you have to be present at the quest giver (ghost town at NW side of nthe map) to accept it

after accepting the quest, you need tow work on the job "building manor houses" for 10 hours, then you're done with the quest!

You skipped one. First you try to stop the old house from burning down with 8 hours of fire fighter, then you try to rebuild it as identical as possible with 10 hours of construct manor-house.

Harsha..

i see...

Is dueling these 3 guys easy?

or will they be as tough as murdige (in the end of the adventurer quest line)?

DeletedUser

i see...

Is dueling these 3 guys easy?

or will they be as tough as murdige (in the end of the adventurer quest line)?

I thought they were easy - 250, 250, 450 hp - but I never dueled them before double the level 40 req.

DeletedUser

steel no quest at ghost town.

so i took off my weapon too.
I go there before noon. I wait there.
I checked out saloon. But no one gives me a quest.
Can any one tell me why?

DeletedUser

so i took off my weapon too.
I go there before noon. I wait there.
I checked out saloon. But no one gives me a quest.
Can any one tell me why?

1. There's only one quest that requires you to be unarmed.
2. Once again, there are no time requirements on any ghost town quest.
3. I'm guessing you haven't completed Henry's ghost town quest or you aren't level 40 yet.

DeletedUser

which is the jacket i have to wear how is it called
and which aztec medal i need where find it?

DeletedUser8627

That has already been mentioned before :p

Try a fancy coat and the item you get from treasure hunt ;)

DeletedUser

Is the final reward at the end really only $75? After digging graves for six hours and building coffins for six hours? As it happens, I can do 4 of the 6 digging graves hours simultaneously for one of the hidden quests, but the other six hours are a waste.

I'll make more than $75 in two hours of work at a moderately lucrative job like serving in the army, and get a lot more XP to boot. What a let down after all that effort on the rest of this quest.

DeletedUser

Is the final reward at the end really only $75? After digging graves for six hours and building coffins for six hours? As it happens, I can do 4 of the 6 digging graves hours simultaneously for one of the hidden quests, but the other six hours are a waste.

I wouldn't be surprised if completing the group is required for another quest in the future. To be a little more efficient, equip a spade if you have one and get the "secret" digging graves quest from Henry and kill two birds with one stone. You can do 6 hours total and have it count for the 6 hours needed for both quests.

DeletedUser

Thanks Elmyr. I did 4 of the six with the spade, and both of those are now done, but I'm waiting on the rest until after the fort battle. I figured it was probably just $75 as West Stats said, but then why would they bother to make it "unknown" for such a paltry sum? Unless they think keeping it unknown will encourage more people to do it and therefore more people to be eligible for the next planned quest, to get the third key or something.

DeletedUser

I figured it was probably just $75 as West Stats said, but then why would they bother to make it "unknown" for such a paltry sum?

My reaction in the Beta forums:

Thanks devs. ? = $75. Hiding that is completely reasonable. Sorry the surprise was ruined! Save the jokes for the text, not the rewards, please.