No limits on Level 10 Bank

DeletedUser

My character is making $2,000 a day. I don't even have the best jobs yet. That means I can fill my bank account from 0 to max in 6 days right now. Tell me how that is not a problem after I have all the gear I need to buy.

DeletedUser

should at least be 30k since that's the cost of the gatling gun :p

DeletedUser

Regular gatling gun, the precise one probably costs lots more...

DeletedUser

"Build another town..." Why? There is a big problem in all worlds keeping enough people in one town let alone 2.

"...to waste money on." Why should I have to waste money? If I know I have to waste money I might as well not do any jobs at all. If I'm not doing jobs I might as well quit the game.

DeletedUser

My character is making $2,000 a day. I don't even have the best jobs yet. That means I can fill my bank account from 0 to max in 6 days right now. Tell me how that is not a problem after I have all the gear I need to buy.

Start do jobs that bring you xp instead of pure cash mayby help a bit.
Atm i am focus on raw XP on my jobs and i earn about 700-900$ on .se where my toon is lvl 80.
If i shall earn as much as 2000$ a day i need to get lower xp jobs wich mean i cant earn 1000-1400xp a day anymore.

So the choice is easy for me as like you say you fill the bank rather fast 6 days in your case why work at those high income jobs then ?

And for nothing to buy well i had the same issue like you before (before lvl 67 quest came and before i was 75)
Now i need alot of cash to buy best inslot for each job i need to do + all the respeccing i need to do.

Eitherway to be on topic i agree the bank limit should be higher.
Make it scale properly with lvl as it aint doing it now for the last few lvl.
There alone you should have a few more k.
And adding to that make it go up to lvl 15 like tailor.
This way you adding alot more cash to be safe. Mayby 25-30k if it scale properly ?

12k is ridiclous low when you looking at that you need to respec for 6-90.000$ once way and more if you want to get back to the specc you use to have.

DeletedUser

I'm already ranked in top 100 of players. I was in top 40 but I've not been playing as much. It's not like I haven't been doing high xp jobs as well.

But yes, to stay on track. $12,000 is a ridiculous limit the bank amount. If one of the guns in the new forts costs $30,000 then the bank should be able to hold at least that much.

DeletedUser

I'm already ranked in top 100 of players. I was in top 40 but I've not been playing as much. It's not like I haven't been doing high xp jobs as well.

But yes, to stay on track. $12,000 is a ridiculous limit the bank amount. If one of the guns in the new forts costs $30,000 then the bank should be able to hold at least that much.

Thats the most expensive item known so far, but we don't know if there is a more powerful type of gun (which I doubt) or a precise version which is likely.

In which case $50,000 may well be the cost.

Not sure if they changed the bank size in beta as my town doesnt have a maxed bank

DeletedUser

If there gonna be items for 30k+ in the forts then the bank must be increased to match this.

DeletedUser

You would be wrong. Apparently you have no clue of the changes being made. There are weapons that will possibly cost 30k when forts are introduced. You want everyone to carry that much on them? You are silly and are not thinking clearly.

DeletedUser

Then carry the cash on you, be a better dueler and defend it, if you don't want to leave town to help another town. When I change towns I wait my time out while I sleep in real life. Besides, leaving towns doesn't prevent you from continuing to do jobs or quest.

I'm sorry , I say No, bad idea takes too much away from duelers. If anything increase the Bank size, but never limitless.

I still think this is a whining dueling thread.

By reading your answars i can easy see that you are not very high lvl and never really earn any cash.

But feel free to attack me anytime to take my cash i dare you.
I am mainly talking about my main toon on .se that is soon lvl 81 and if i was afried some one was gonna take my cash well then i need to have more then 1 duel every 3 months and most of those duels KO them self anyway. So infact i can pretty easy carry all the cash if i wanted to but i dont see the point to have 20-50k in my pockets.

You say help other towns grow well we are atm 7 towns where 5 of them are full grown if we would make more towns we get so few members in each town so that aint a good option.
So that argument fail big time aswell.

You clearly dont see what we talking about so before you can see what we talk about i cant see your argument stand its own ground.

I rather see 5 more lvl on the bank no matter if it cost 100k per lvl or more then no lvl at all.

DeletedUser

I don't see how it logically follows that if an item costs X the bank should be capable of holding X. As it stands right now you currently ARE able to safely hold INFINITE cash at a 50% rate past the bank cap.(Buy buying and selling items)

This game just needs better uses for money once you have clothing, or to continue making better clothing. I'm not opposed for the bank going to level 15, but infinite storage for cash is absurd.

DeletedUser

James - Please see the post right above yours for my response. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Mugaaz - the devs are most likely going to implement backpack limits. That means you have to sell items instead of holding them in your backpack.

DeletedUser

Mugaaz - the devs are most likely going to implement backpack limits. That means you have to sell items instead of holding them in your backpack.
The original post where it was stated in planned changes for 2009, did mention it, but the IRC with Eiswiesel much later mentioned the backpack limitation for NEW worlds, and even then it is still "potential". It should hopefully therefore not impact existing worlds.

DeletedUser

I do believe this forum is for all worlds, even ones that are not yet online. Many players play multiple worlds. I don't think it is a stretch of the imagination to say that some of the people currently in the forum will be playing in worlds with limited backpacks. You'd better hope it is only for new worlds because anyone who plays on them is going to be screwed.

DeletedUser14240

I play in two worlds and in one, I'm at level 20 but when I try to deposit money into my account I get a message telling me I can't and I don't even have that much in there right now. On the other one I'm at level 23 and I don't have that problem. Anyone know why? I think the prices of the inventory items are kinda high to begin with so the cash is needed.

DeletedUser

They just need a better use for it, too afraid to loose it in duels is my guess as to why you want it unlimited.

Dashivas

Think about this for a moment, if your such a great dueler, and nobody can beat you. Then why are you worried about the extra cash. It isn't going anywhere if your such a great dueler. There you go, problem solved. If you feel the need to bank it, then you feel like it can be taken from you. So which is it, can or can you not be beat in a duel?

The word unlimited is what I have a problem with. That is the same as asking for the game to protect your cash for you from duelers. I say, Level up the Banks, which creates more work for workers, level it high enough to counter the backpack limits, (if it's installed). These idea's create more for people to do, and keep it to where you can have goals to reach. If you have nothing to look forward to in the game, that's a problem as well. My suggestions add at least something other than a easy simple fix to hide your cash from duelers.

Never said i was a great dueller just that i never get duelled that offen and as i am rather high lvl on my world most great dueller is much lower lvl thats why i can stand my ground easier.
But thats not the point.

The point is why should i be needed to carry so much cash around in the first place?

To me whole bank and shops price are a bit flawed.
As a new player everything seams dirt expensive but for a older player everything is rather cheap as you have everything.

Would like to see a bit new gear for 70+ that cost around 4-50k each or even more.
And for this to happen there need to be a bank that support it.

So you have something to look forward to while you lvl even when you get past lvl 50 and have everything you wanted.

Only realy money sink past lvl 50 is respeccing for the high lvl quest and then the price is sick compair to everything else in the game.

As i see the issue is not all about how much the bank can hold or not.
Like it matter if you can hold 500k in your bank if there is nothing you can spend it on(dont counting respeccing as it scale way to high and to fast)
Give us something to make use of the cash so we dont have to save it.
I dont mind carry around few k cash allways but when it become 10k 20k 30k and more its kinda silly.
Like being said in this thread before you can easy make 1-3k a day without much effort as high lvl player.
Thats 4-12 day to your bank is filled and here is the issue.