No limits on Level 10 Bank

Diggo11

Denisero I think you should recommend this idea in the appropriate thread. I'd do it myself, but I'd also like to see 5 new Bank levels added before infinite capacity.

DeletedUser

Whilst I am not in a position to need unlimited banking atm I do plan on completing all quests possible which means I must at some stage do a lot of high paying jobs for the items/drops which are required to continue. This means I will require more banking than is currently available so a higher level is going to be required, especially if/when limited storage is introduced.
This is a self evident truth and cannot in any way be solely a "whining dueling thread" as previously posted. In order to progress you do jobs, resulting in xp and money. If you cannot spend that money and cannot save it for the time when game progress provides a reason to earn money again why do you work. and with no reason to work there is no reason to continue to play.

This may be an over simplification of the problem but it is still valid and so I say yes to increasing the bank limit to at least the same level as the most expensive item/weapon that is likely to be introduced to the game.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Why would you make lower bank levels hold more money instead of increasing the maximum bank level? Especially if you haven't got enough to do.

It's a bit redundant with forts coming out soon, but if not banks should be allowed to go to level 15.

DeletedUser

I'd love an unlimited bank. Then I could stash away several hundred thousand dollars and respec my whole character, have a completely different game for a bit, then respec back whenever I felt like it.

:D

DeletedUser

I'd love an unlimited bank. Then I could stash away several hundred thousand dollars and respec my whole character, have a completely different game for a bit, then respec back whenever I felt like it.

:D

Just a note it gonna cost me 630k to change all my points , sure you never change all points as you prolly have some you can keep but still its a fair amount to change.

Dont wanna know how much it would cost me to take me back.

DeletedUser

Just a note it gonna cost me 630k to change all my points , sure you never change all points as you prolly have some you can keep but still its a fair amount to change.

Dont wanna know how much it would cost me to take me back.

Yes, I was exaggerating just a bit there. I don't see a scenario where I myself would want to change my entire character. An unlimited bank would, however, give us the option to do a significant respec for, say, the purpose of reaching a job needed for a quest.

Question is...is that a good thing, or a bad thing? Does it all have to be easy?

DeletedUser

There are proberly some issue with that according to the develepers.

I can see a issue that for example you stash away so much cash needed then change your whole spec to something diffrent as i doubt the devs want this.

Sure we can do it today to some point but by save up all kind of crap items and by me this is a bad way to save cash (only way today doh)

If i could dicide i would make a backpack limit by a amount and each item should have a storage vaulue .

And after that you got your back filled you would walk slower get injured more offen at work and duelling would get hurted alot.
But to have this ingame there need to be some kind of hotell room that you pay a daily/weekly fee there you can store everything you cant carry.
After all some items are only used for specific jobs that you aint doing daily anyway.

And add 5 lvl bank and set it rather high at lvl 15 like 75k or so.
This way you cant stack up ****loads of cash nor have ****loads of crapp bank items. for furether use.

After all everything is conected to each other bank and backpack

DeletedUser

There are proberly some issue with that according to the develepers.

I can see a issue that for example you stash away so much cash needed then change your whole spec to something diffrent as i doubt the devs want this.

Sure we can do it today to some point but by save up all kind of crap items and by me this is a bad way to save cash (only way today doh)

Not really an issue since it would cost too much to do it all at once when you could do it for about 66% cheaper if you did it by $9800 ea time which is under current limit.

If i could dicide i would make a backpack limit by a amount and each item should have a storage vaulue .

And after that you got your back filled you would walk slower get injured more offen at work and duelling would get hurted alot.
But to have this ingame there need to be some kind of hotell room that you pay a daily/weekly fee there you can store everything you cant carry.
After all some items are only used for specific jobs that you aint doing daily anyway.

I see what you are saying in this, but it would be bad for people who keep tons of items or just a few like a set of working/set of dueling/an item set or two. This would be a minus to all players. Also would hurt questers trying to keep items for future quests.

I like the idea of more bank room. The best ive seen so far is 15 stages, with up to
$100,000 at complete or unlimited in complete. Anyway its put, as long as bank space increases, im good with it. That is IF there is no backpack limit.

DeletedUser4623

I agree with the banks needing a higher limit.
$12,000 is not that much. And if the town is maxed out, there is really no sense in putting money there since you will not get it back.

DeletedUser

Anything unlimited is wrong. How about if I asked for unlimited health so I could never get passed out in a duel. Too easy.

I don't like $12000 limit, but there should be a limit.

When the Forts come, I don't know what the most expensive item will be. I think I read somewhere that you could buy a Gatlin Gun for $30,000. If that is true then the bank should hold at least that amount.

So the idea should be to raise the level of the Banks to hold $30,000. Maybe that means 15 levels of a Bank or maybe even 20. Either way, It creates more work for maxed out towns and more for builders to do. Something I would think would be good for the game.

When a game has something that is unlimited, It is usually associated with a cheat code to play that game. This shouldn't be one of those type of games.

DeletedUser

I'm actually curious why there is a limit on a maxed out bank in the 1st place.

When the game started what was the most expensive item you could buy , was that under the bank limit at the time?

DeletedUser

I just sort of feel if the last level of the bank is unlimited then we don't have to worry about adding more levels again and again as the game evolves and more weapons/gear is introduced that is even more expensive. Sure, take the bank to level 15 but the last level should be unlimited so 6 months from now or a year from now or every 6 months we don't have to build another 5 levels onto the bank.

DeletedUser

Keeping people who are pure builders busy is a bad thing? What do builders do when their town is maxed out. They go and build another town. Why not help keep them busy in their own town.

I actually don't care how many levels the Bank has, maybe it has 40 levels. Never unlimited.

They need to find more reasons to use the cash. Instead of asking for your cash to be safe from duelers.

Diggo11

I just sort of feel if the last level of the bank is unlimited then we don't have to worry about adding more levels again and again as the game evolves and more weapons/gear is introduced that is even more expensive. Sure, take the bank to level 15 but the last level should be unlimited so 6 months from now or a year from now or every 6 months we don't have to build another 5 levels onto the bank.
I couldn't agree more.

@ Poster before me - Forts will keep them busy. BTW Fort treasuries are separate from Town treasuries so don't bring up that argument either.

DeletedUser

I think the Forts will take care of your financial troubles. Unless your not intending to help support a Fort.

The game simple needs to have some more creative thoughts to help you deal with your cash. Here is why, If your carrying $2000 cash in hand and can not deposit it. What are you going to do with it? If you have nothing to spend the cash you have in the Bank on, then what is the value of the $2000 in hand. Nothing. So whether you carry the cash or have it deposited It serves no purpose either way. That is why I suggest finding something to use your cash on instead of asking for changes to the bank to be made.

The only thing the Bank should do, is cover the cost of the most expensive item that the Forts bring us.