Nick Griffin gets egged

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I didn't say that meant it was right, I would disagree with a suspect being egged, but I am just pointing it out that less people would rise to their defence.

Yet you're happy for BNP members to be egged?

DeletedUser8950

Actually, you did say it was right.

Here are a couple of your quotes:

Liar, liar pants on fire!!
Clearly you cannot read. I was reffering to egging a suspected terrorist, not Nick Griffin.
Not BNP members inpaticular. Their leader, sure. Some of the things he's said are incredibly offensive to me as a person. And he has no respect for the dead either. He actually claimed the death of a black man who was killed because he was with his white girlfriend was not a racist attack.

DeletedUser

Clearly you cannot read. I was reffering to egging a suspected terrorist, not Nick Griffin.

I guess you still don't understand what the word "suspected" means.

You are a suspected rapist(I accused you earlier, remember?). According to your logic, you would be fine if I egged you, right? you totally deserve it.

DeletedUser8950

I guess you still don't understand what the word "suspected" means.

You are a suspected rapist(I accused you earlier, remember?). According to your logic, you would be fine if I egged you, right? you totally deserve it.
*Sigh*
I did not support the egging of suspected criminals.
I supported the egging of a hateful man who is a disgrace to english politics.
It will take a while to drill it into your thick skull that I didn't mention anything about supporting egging suspected terrorists/rapists. I merely stated less fuss would be made.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*
I did not support the egging of suspected criminals.
I supported the egging of a hateful man who is a disgrace to english politics.
It will take a while to drill it into your thick skull that I didn't mention anything about supporting egging suspected terrorists/rapists. I merely stated less fuss would be made.

You support the egging of people you personally disagree with. I hope that you will be equally understanding when someone eggs you for the same reason.

DeletedUser8950

You support the egging of people you personally disagree with. I hope that you will be equally understanding when someone eggs you for the same reason.
I disagree with him because he's hateful, racist, homophobic.
Or do you support those qualites?

DeletedUser

I disagree with him because he's hateful, racist, homophobic.
Or do you support those qualites?

I support his freedom of speech to be racist, hateful and homophobic. I strongly disagree with your censorship and hatred of the freedom of expression. Can I egg you?

DeletedUser8950

So you also agree in principle that if I believed in bombing parliament, I should be allowed to share my hateful opinions publicly?

I don't disagree with the usual blah blah freedom of speech. People who aren't fixated around violence, hate and racisim should be allowed to express their opinions. Other should keep there's to themselves, or better yet, review their opinions.

DeletedUser

Other should keep there's to themselves, or better yet, review their opinions.

Who annointed you the guy who decides if someone's opinion is allowed to be expressed or not?

It's a sad day when someone who lives in the country that practically invented Democracy supports and encourages an environment where expressing one's opinion is discouraged.

DeletedUser8950

Who annointed you the guy who decides if someone's opinion is allowed to be expressed or not?

It's a sad day when someone who lives in the country that practically invented Democracy supports and encourages an environment where expressing one's opinion is discouraged.
It's a sad day for democracy when a fascist party wins council seats.

DeletedUser8950

No, because I doubt they know the extent of the BNP beliefs. Some only voted for them in protest against immigration, not because generally they agree with them.
I tire of this arguement.
I respect your opinion, but this arguement is going in circles. Not replying after this, don't have any more time to burn.

DeletedUser

No, because I doubt they know the extent of the BNP beliefs. Some only voted for them in protest against immigration, not because generally they agree with them.
I tire of this arguement.
I respect your opinion, but this arguement is going in circles. Not replying after this, don't have any more time to burn.

I like how you belittle the opinion of those who votes for something you disagree with. "but, but, they didn't know what they were voting for!!!!"

What if they knew exactly what they were voting for? can we egg them then?

I respect your opinion

You really don't respect anyone opinion, since you would egg them if you disagreed with them.

Here's a nice little speech from your compatriot, Christopher Hitchens. Maybe you'll learn something(lol).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAwlZ5BDCs&feature=related

DeletedUser8950

I like how you belittle the opinion of those who votes for something you disagree with. "but, but, they didn't know what they were voting for!!!!"

What if they knew exactly what they were voting for? can we egg them then?

You really don't respect anyone opinion, since you would egg them if you disagreed with them.

Here's a nice little speech from your compatriot, Christopher Hitchens. Maybe you'll learn something(lol).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAwlZ5BDCs&feature=related
I respect your opinion as it isn't hateful, racist or homophobic.
If they knew exactly what they were voting for, in principle, yes. I don't go around egging people or joining in with eggins. Usually I don't support violent acts.
I do not directly support the egging of Nick Griffin, I reclaim my statements on that. However, I refuse to condone it and do find it amusing.
You're American, I doubt you respect what the BNP represent. Your pee-wee view on politics is rather annoying.
You really don't respect anyone, your defending a man who is a stain on democracy and politics.
Now you're doing little more then trolling, so I won't bother replying. You can, but you'll just be replying to yourself.

DeletedUser

Not replying after this, don't have any more time to burn.

I respect your opinion as it isn't hateful, racist or homophobic.
If they knew exactly what they were voting for, in principle, yes. I don't go around egging people or joining in with eggins. Usually I don't support violent acts.
I do not directly support the egging of Nick Griffin, I reclaim my statements on that. However, I refuse to condone it and do find it amusing.
You're American, I doubt you respect what the BNP represent. Your pee-wee view on politics is rather annoying.
You really don't respect anyone, your defending a man who is a stain on democracy and politics.
Now you're doing little more then trolling, so I won't bother replying. You can, but you'll just be replying to yourself.

Don't make promises you can't keep:)

DeletedUser

nick griffin claims the holocaust didn't happen,he's a complete moron. and it's illegal to incite hateful and racial tension, which nick griffin has done on many occasions, he doesn't uphold the law therefore it's quite sickening that he is an MEP

DeletedUser

I've always believed that if you think a law is unfair, useless, stupid or whatever, it's better to work to get the law changed than to just break it. I also believe that people like Nick Griffin should never be allowed to have a position of any importance.

In spite of believing that laws should be followed, I still enjoy seeing things like the egging when the "victim" seems to deserve it.

DeletedUser

Profile of hamstar in w1, lol. I looked him up because I thought his town's recruiting thread was funny.

Current town- ECON
My hit list:
xxJonnycxx
James Ford
kman288
sheephead
nashy19
Everyone in Cactus Flats
Everyone in Bonanza
Everyone in the Eastern Alliance

NICK GRIFFIN FOR PRIME MINISTER!!!
VOTE BNP!!!

Not sure about the others on the list, but I don't see how kman or nashy could possibly be on his hit list. There's no one in his town high enough for them to hit.

Last edited by a moderator: