Nick Griffin gets egged

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser8950

Classic-that creep really deserves it, and I'd consider myself non-violent:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrA1WRczkis

This was as he attempted to hold a meeting, and not long after David Cameron called his elections "desperately depressing" and cabinet minister Andy Burnham said the result was a "sad moment for British politics" and it was "deeply uncomfortable" seeing the BNP polling in such large numbers.

You non-brits won't have a clue who I'm talking about ^^

Shortly after mayor or london Boris Johnson falls into a river

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izKr1D-LYeE&feature=fvw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

I found it hilarious, I wish he had been hit properly!
Same.
I actually would gladly see it happen again. People don't seem too realize how hateful this man is. Today was a sad day for democracy (he said after the egging), yes, because Nick Griffin didn't choose to resign after his humilation.

DeletedUser

He deserves it the nazi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Poor man. This is not the right way to express your displeasure with him. Go and vote, why must you throw eggs at him?

DeletedUser

I'd love to throw eggs at someone, I don't mind who it is. Even a volunteer. I think it would still be quite a funny feeling.

DeletedUser8950

Poor man. This is not the right way to express your displeasure with him. Go and vote, why must you throw eggs at him?
Because he's a sick, homphobic, racist, son of a...
Tell me he didn't deserve it after this quote:

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat ... I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

How can anyone vote for this monster?

I'd love to throw eggs at someone, I don't mind who it is. Even a volunteer. I think it would still be quite a funny feeling.
Hahah, I get the feeling you've already thrown eggs before, boot thief!

DeletedUser

Then get Morthy to wear some old clothes and stand there while you pelt him with eggs.;)

DeletedUser

Because he's a sick, homphobic, racist, son of a...
Tell me he didn't deserve it after this quote:

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat ... I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

How can anyone vote for this monster?

It doesn't matter if you agree with his opinions or not, you should not resort to acts like egg-throwing. He has a right to express himself. Freedom of speech!!!!

DeletedUser8950

It doesn't matter if you agree with his opinions or not, you should not resort to acts like egg-throwing. He has a right to express himself. Freedom of speech!!!!
If you feel he has the right to express his warped beliefs I have little respect for you.
You wouldn't let a terrorist express there beliefs that anyone non-mulsim should be killed, would you? But what about freedom of speech? Rethink that arguement please.
His beliefs revolve around hate, hate and more hate.
I actually think he should be exiled from England.

DeletedUser

If you feel he has the right to express his warped beliefs I have little respect for you.
You wouldn't let a terrorist express there beliefs.
But what about freedom of speech?
Rethink that arguement.
His beliefs revolve around hate, hate and more hate
I actually think he should be exiled from England.

Luckily for us, you don't get to decide who gets to express what beliefs. Otherwise, only the beliefs you found "acceptable" would get expressed. That's the beauty of Freedom of Speech! That no matter what fools get offended, one will have the privilege.....NO, THE RIGHT, to express himself!

FREEEEEDOOOOOOM.

DeletedUser8950

Luckily for us, you don't get to decide who gets to express what beliefs. Otherwise, only the beliefs you found "acceptable" would get expressed. That's the beauty of Freedom of Speech! That no matter what fools get offended, one will have the privilege.....NO, THE RIGHT, to express himself!

FREEEEEDOOOOOOM.
Fools offended?
So anyone who had jewish relatives who died in the camps is a fool? Anyone who's soldiers died fighting nazi is a fool? Anyone who is against racisim is a fool? People who are against homophobic views are a fool?
I don't like where this conversation is going, or your views, so I'm going away.

The beliefs I find unacceptable are encouraging murder, hate and the such. Or do you approve of that on top of facisim?

DeletedUser

Fools offended?
So anyone who had jewish relatives who died in the camps is a fool? Anyone who's soldiers died fighting nazi is a fool? Anyone who is against racisim is a fool? People who are against homophobic views are a fool?
I don't like where this conversation is going, or your views, so I'm going away.

The beliefs I find unacceptable are encouraging murder, hate and the such. Or do you approve of that on top of facisim?

So are you saying some things should not be allowed to be said because someone gets offended? if that was the case, nothing would ever be said!!!

I personally believe that the 6mil figure is vastly overrated(more like 3mil). Should I not be allowed to express my beliefs because I do not conform to the nom?

DeletedUser3717

Freedom of speech in Britain = Punch in the face or Eggs :p

DeletedUser8950

So are you saying some things should not be allowed to be said because someone gets offended? if that was the case, nothing would ever be said!!!

I personally believe that the 6mil figure is vastly overrated(more like 3mil). Should I not be allowed to express my beliefs because I do not conform to the nom?
You just don't get it do you?
Offense is one thing. What Nick Griffin is doing is another.
I'm not wasting my time discussing with you here. I would ignore your posts, but what about freedom of speech?