New weapons

DeletedUser

Here are my ideas for a couple of new weapons:

Serving tray <melee>
30-35 damage
0,0,376,19531,400,300,7b11812e.jpg

Aztec Sword <melee>
-Note: The ancient American civilizations actually had swords. Its just that they were sort of different (just think: European swords between Asian Swords)

50-65 damage

aztec4figure09.jpg

(I apologize for the size of the pictures)

One Armed Ninja

O yes, because a serving tray would do more damage than a sharp dagger.

If you're not going to suggest anything sensible (and that is needed), then GTFO

DeletedUser

serving tray O_O

its not time of new world and Aztec - Conquistador war

well we can have Sioux or Huron weapons

DeletedUser

We are in the west there's no asian an europeen swords... Something that could be great is for all the weapons we have there three classes : rusty, normal and sharped... could be great if there was a fourth class FOR ALL the other like Huckleberry's slingshot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there is fourth class for almost every weapon well some haven't been found yet

DeletedUser

my post was not finished... it post it automaticlly

...the forts could have a store were we could buy does things...

DeletedUser

devs have already said that in new updates the fort will have a store with special weapons

DeletedUser

I know the tray is a bit too modern. But that was the best picture I could find.

DeletedUser

Serving tray <melee>
30-35 damage
Sure, why wouldn't you go around fighting people with a serving tray? And why wouldn't the seving tray be more dangerous than a Sharp Dagger or a Rusty Foil?

And why in the name of God would you want to fight with and Aztec sword? If you do a little research, you will find out that they are actually not reliable at all, and they are hard to handle.

50-65 damage
Now that damage is just silly. You are telling me that the Aztec sword is more dangerous than a Conquistador Sword? Which used to be the best swords of their time?...

DeletedUser

Now that damage is just silly. You are telling me that the Aztec sword is more dangerous than a Conquistador Sword? Which used to be the best swords of their time?...

The Conquistador's weapons and the Aztec weapons were just about equal. The only thing that helped the Conquistadors defeat the Aztecs was the diseases they introduced.

But of course, in a fight with a Conquistador sword and an Aztec sword: in the end the Aztec sword would be beyond repair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBa1G12KyTM