New "So called Premium Upgrade"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is really getting old now. I have news for people that might be shocking. If you want to leave do it, the game will go on without you. So wait people are upset because rich people get ahead even though they don't earn it? Well welcome to reality. Money is king, Inno games is a company and if they can even make a slight profit off of something they will and should do it in a business sense. Your constant complaining everywhere saying who is quitting and petitions don't help or do anything. Besides the fact everyone is over exaggeration how much this will change things in this world. Everyone on this forums knows people aren't happy, Hellstrom knows thus innogames will know. No matter how many threads you make, no matter how many petition's are made these are here to stay deal with it or move on. Between the saloon, and world 11 and 12 forums there are 12 topics about the new premium features. Its understandable people are upset, I don't think anyone is all to thrilled about it but 12 threads is overkill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm looking at the rankings, and Ice Hawk is +2000 in World 11.

Obviously, he has a bit less to lose than the rest of us. He may even gain ranks due to all the high level players quitting. And he supports the update. Coincidence?

DeletedUser

I never said I support it. I don't support it but constant whining doesn't help. Also I am an almost pure hider I don't care about my rank. I don't do exp jobs i do luck jobs to see what I get then do a fort fight every now and then.

DeletedUser

I never said I support it. I don't support it but constant whining doesn't help. Also I am an almost pure hider I don't care about my rank. I don't do exp jobs i do luck jobs to see what I get then do a fort fight every now and then.

I found an earlier post.

When you actually think about it, it has the possibility to help the game. They make more money they can have more people working on the game for longer periods of time. Even if thats not what the money is used for from a business standpoint to not implement them would be foolish.

Now, to define support.

-defend: argue or speak in defense of; "She supported the motion to strike"
-Google Definitions

Jury, the prosecution rests.

DeletedUser

I do not support it. I am intelligent enough to realize that Inno games is a business and as a business they want to make money. Potentially this could make the game better by making them more money and a bigger company allowing them to hire more people (however i don't think this is the case I think the money will be used to develop their new game.) This move will make them money. Am I upset about it as everyone else? No I'm not, I never will be. I fell a large amount of you are over reacting as to how many people will buy a large amount of skill points and attributes. I don't need to be persecuted because I choose to look at positive things about this other than that it ruined the game.

DeletedUser

Did you even read the definition in coordination with one of your previous responses?

DeletedUser

I said it has the possibility to help the game with the money made. Conversely if enough people stop buying premium and they show a drop in income from these worlds they will reverse it, however it was not necessary for me to say this as everyone else has. That is going to be the only way to stop these is to stop buying premium completely not making 12 threads.

Here is the definition for possibly. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=define:possibly&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am hesitating that I, just for joke, make myself godlike character, that I waste 300$ and make char with 20K health, that cant be hit and cant miss, then every1 will see how dumb this buying skill points can get... Or shall I buy myself Chuck Norris action figure?

DeletedUser

Saky, do it. On any of 4 skillbuying crap worlds. If you can collect donations through something, please PM me, I'll donate "a birthday present". ;)
Anything for a good cause.

DeletedUser

In the world of free-browser games, Inno is not unique in adding bonuses for sale. It is a shame to see them add "power" increases rather then tactical or strategic increases. The ability to pay lots of money and gain with a high level character is purely anti-competitive.

Inno does not use sound logic or reasoning. The continued closing of threads on the issue AND Hellstromm's own admission that the forums are "a vocal fraction, but not a fair representation of the overall playerbase." is extremely disturbing. On top of that, Hellstromm reported, "a survey made on all the German worlds resulted in a very high percentage (majority) being 'in favor' of the new premium features, which contrasted sharply with their far smaller forum survey." This is disturbing and shows that Inno does not really understand polling. It also begs the question, If they can poll the worlds, why not poll every world they mean to impose rule on? Also, was it a majority of all players or merely just the respondents? What percentage of the *active* players in the world responded?

Innogames has made an egregious breach of contract with the players here. I expect them to keep the rules of the game relatively fixed and they have failed that. The penalty for this is I leave and stop endorsing the game.

I admit that I used nuggets for the ability to queue 8 jobs and get some character bonus, but these new features that permit direct advancement of your character are not fair and permit extremely poor sportsmanship. They simply do not belong, regardless of the age of the world.

DeletedUser

In the world of free-browser games, Inno is not unique in adding bonuses for sale. It is a shame to see them add "power" increases rather then tactical or strategic increases. The ability to pay lots of money and gain with a high level character is purely anti-competitive.

Inno does not use sound logic or reasoning. The continued closing of threads on the issue AND Hellstromm's own admission that the forums are "a vocal fraction, but not a fair representation of the overall playerbase." is extremely disturbing. On top of that, Hellstromm reported, "a survey made on all the German worlds resulted in a very high percentage (majority) being 'in favor' of the new premium features, which contrasted sharply with their far smaller forum survey." This is disturbing and shows that Inno does not really understand polling. It also begs the question, If they can poll the worlds, why not poll every world they mean to impose rule on? Also, was it a majority of all players or merely just the respondents? What percentage of the *active* players in the world responded?

Innogames has made an egregious breach of contract with the players here. I expect them to keep the rules of the game relatively fixed and they have failed that. The penalty for this is I leave and stop endorsing the game.

I admit that I used nuggets for the ability to queue 8 jobs and get some character bonus, but these new features that permit direct advancement of your character are not fair and permit extremely poor sportsmanship. They simply do not belong, regardless of the age of the world.

Brilliantly put, agree with everything you have said, some people on here (Ice Hawk) simply don't have a clue!

DeletedUser

Ice Hawk said:
If you want to leave do it, the game will go on without you. So wait people are upset because rich people get ahead even though they don't earn it? Well welcome to reality
does it mean we can't talk about it? ... i'm here for debating, not for being diminished... could i?
how can u tell that skill points payment doesn't ruin the game... one guy with sufficient money to spend is bad enough to ruin the game to the other players all..
i support miss sarayevo and her educated complaint ..
i don't want to leave for the premium, but i fear it will be when there will be players gaining rank without efforts... when a 1 level man will kick me with a stone.. in my opinion the skills payment is totally unbalanced ..

DeletedUser

Sure they can put a message on every world at start up for a stupid signature contest, but heaven forbid they use that to poll everybody prior to critical change to the game itself :rolleyes:

What we should do is work out the total amount of AP/SP received from quests and then monitor the skill rankings for anybody cheating by purchasing skill points. We can then camp those players constantly, have them removed from towns, not let them participate in fort battles - basically make their time in W11 horrible until they quit the game. Sure we wont get all of them, but anybody really taking advantage with a pure build will be easy to spot.

If the developers are going to allow blatant cheating in the game, it is up to us to ensure anybody using it is dealt with accordingly.

DeletedUser

Too many threads open on the same basic topic. Do not open anymore threads on this same topic. If you wish to continue to discuss this, you may participate in this open thread -- CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.