New Quest - Looking for Steve!!!!!

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The quests get mega harder.. and so do the rewards........
Adventurer line.....

+ 1025 Experience points
+ 3 skill points towards Horseback riding

DeletedUser

Can you please do something to hide it if someone didnt want to see that? just so noone is mad :)

Couldn't you, or another mod just add "(spoiler)" at the end of thread name, to warn those that does not want a spoiler?
Ought to be sufficent. :)

DeletedUser8627

Current Quests

Greetings,

I have noticed a quest given by the bartender which is not seen here --> http://www.weststats.com/Quests/

The farm (Scarecrow)

Barkeeper Henry Walker: Good that I see you here Da Twista. Your uncle Nathan is looking for you and wants you to scare off the crows from his fields. He's told me that the harvest won't be good this year to begin with, but that the birds will fully ruin it. There was nothing I could say. The farm has seen better day, mind you.
Target: Scare off birds for 2 hours.

Requires:Scare birds off the field (2 hours) (Done)

By completing it you get to choose either red or blue rags.

Now this was not displayed on the west stats site so I am presuming there have been some changes made in the upgrade regarding quests.

And is there a place I can get the latest quests for a worker? Like what does Nathan all have to offer and so forth.

Thanks in advanced.

EDIT^^ I have also noticed that I cannot do some quests well they do not give me the option to accept them. I have completed all quests up to Waupee's GrandfatherRe -Thievery and afterward there are two duels: Beat Paddy (duel) and Beat Matthew (duel) offered by the Sheriff. Well he has not let me have the option to do them as yet. Am I missing something?

Regards,
Da Twista

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mr. Brown is lucky he is an NPC or I would shoot the a**hole. I have been to the western terminus 2x and am now heading back to the eastern terminus for my second time after he told me I still do not meet the requirements.

DeletedUser

LOL DUUUUH I could not get the "You do not fulfill the requirements" if it wasn't a quest already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Version 1.17

You need to finish a previous quest before you can duel Paddy and Matthew. And before you ask how to beat them, use the search feature as there are many threads about it.

DeletedUser

So far this is all I've got. Feel free to add to it.

1) Scare birds off the field (2 hours) Reward: Silver Star Medal (Wearable)

2) Guard Fort (3 Hours) Reward: $130

3) Defeat Fighter of the red hand Reward: $160

4) Hunt Turkey (2 Turkeys) Reward: +100xp

5) Quest Giver ( 2 Berries, 2 Beans, 5 Sugar) Reward: +100xp, 2 skill points

6) Cowboy (6 Hours) Reward: +50xp, $200

7) Harvesting fields (4 hours)
Reward:
+ 100 Experience points
+ $ 170

8) 4 bags of flour reward: +$120

DeletedUser

(forgot his name)

im an adventurer and his quest gives 1250 exp points...

DeletedUser

I would like to know how you clear the quest for Mr. Brown. It doesn't have to be in a specific order since Mugridge tells you to go get the compass while he locates where the other items are. I have gone directly from west to east terminus, I have stopped to talk to the a-hole enroute and neither works. It says the locator is only there for one time, but I always have the middle one and the one I did not just go to showing in the minimaps. If I go to the other it disappears and the other reappears. If I talk to him he says I have not fulfilled the requirements.

DeletedUser

excluding the travel/quest giver part, all i have left is straightening the river for 10hrs.

DeletedUser

Lots of threads here discussing the new quests in 1.17. I don't know how you could have missed them when you checked before you created this thread.

DeletedUser

Mr. Brown is the quest giver and is where you get the compass. I have wasted 1/2 day trying to satisfy him without any luck so far. You still have to do whatever Mugridge's quest is after you gather all the items also, so it isn't all you have left.

DeletedUser

I would like to know how you clear the quest for Mr. Brown. It doesn't have to be in a specific order since Mugridge tells you to go get the compass while he locates where the other items are. I have gone directly from west to east terminus, I have stopped to talk to the a-hole enroute and neither works. It says the locator is only there for one time, but I always have the middle one and the one I did not just go to showing in the minimaps. If I go to the other it disappears and the other reappears. If I talk to him he says I have not fulfilled the requirements.

how hard can it be ???

Target: Look for the eastern and the western connection point.
Requires:
Resolve: Black Mountains (East)
Resolve: Black Mountains (West) (Done)

just accept and complete each part
only 8 hours till i can get to the East side :(

DeletedUser

I think this has whittled down to just Adventurer quests now ???

[spoil]
MrBrown.jpg
[/spoil]