New Quest - Looking for Steve!!!!!

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Woohoo! I just had the first quest-giver quest pop up.

I suggest you check your quest screens. :)

DeletedUser

Finding Quest Giver is like a game of Where's Waldo !

I just received a quest to find a Quest Giver on the map - trying to find a little purple dot amongst a sea of little red dots is killing my eyes !

BlackMountains1.jpg

BlackMountain2.jpg

DeletedUser

(sorry for the duplicate post by the way, Violette LeDrunc posted while I was pasting images so I didn't realise it was there - delete mine if necessary)

DeletedUser

Eh, whatever... Yours has pictures. :)

But talk about flukey timing for me opening the quest window though! I kind of like having "discovered" it before Morthy's announcement post.

I'm currently walking over to give Steve his parcel. I wonder what the first quests for the other character classes are. ???

Darn! Number 3 is working for 4 hours and I'm out of energy. I guess it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Darn! Number 3 is working for 4 hours and I'm out of energy. I guess it will have to wait until tomorrow.

That's a shame Violette.

I was lucky and have just started my day, so I'm doing the 4hr quest now. It's nice to not have this quest chain on West Stats... who knows where it may lead me??

DeletedUser

I just wasted 5 min constantly looking at the map for that purple dot without clicking complete quest. :|

DeletedUser5046

gee....you sure?

does it have any level requirement?:unsure:

DeletedUser

Yeah its definatly updated i started my soldier quests now :)

DeletedUser

Go into saloon and talk to the barkeep he give you a package to deliver to his brother (quest giver). You get 30 xp and $20 for just accepting and completing his Q. You will then have quest giver on the minimap, but you have to go to him to accept the next quest. I am enroute now.

DeletedUser

well I dont know a bout that quest giver but I got a quest from the barkeeper and I got that medal now I have to guard the fort for 3 h

maybe cus I'm a soldier...?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I delivered the package and got the next quest (adventurer) which involved 4 hours work but I had to send my char to sleep. :(

Very curious to know what the other classes get.

DeletedUser

Did anyone see any "series of the new items"?
Or they come as far the quests goes on?

DeletedUser

Yes Turda, every character class is getting diffirent series of quests

DeletedUser

I'd assume Level 10 (or once you've chosen a character class) but I'm not sure. I'm Level 30 on W5.