New Quest - Looking for Steve!!!!!

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Items

Did some of you got any fancy items while doing this new quest?
I got a silver star medal in the first:laugh:

DeletedUser

i need to walk to this indian guy who is only found in the south :mad: dam i'm in the north

DeletedUser

I've just come across Nathan.
He is sitting next to the Sheriff in the Saloon :)

Thanks for the World 5 update.

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Well I'm level 14, and I can't see any new quests in the saloon, or any quest givers on the map. Maybe I'll get some at level 15. But I don't think you get them immediately at level 10.

DeletedUser

well on the map i can see a level 12 at the quest giver but then again he might just be visiting it

DeletedUser9358

Some bug with the quest giver's location?

From the quest giver to a cowboy some 2 minutes away, it took me about 1 hour 12 minutes with a donkey!!! something is wrong? or it is just the way it is??? See the attachments. The time displayed is 2 minutes something, and when I click on a 2 hour cowboy assignment which you can see is close by, it says 3 hours 12 minutes!!! I don't know what is wrong.

Attachments

• xyz1.JPG
    xyz1.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 29
  • xyz2.JPG
    xyz2.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser

refresh it. this glitch has happened a gazillion times. wait a bit. if it still does work send in a support tickets. preferably switch browsers to google chrome/mozilla firefox/opera

DeletedUser3325

bharath211, thats because, you make him work 2 hours on cowboy'ing.
1 hour 12 minutes (walking time) + 2hours (job time) = 3hours 12 minutes..

DeletedUser

well my soldier on W5 got a decent pressie for the first part of his story line :)

got it equipped now... and will be for the next 3 hours ....

DeletedUser

The adventurer line of quests certainly has a generous amount of experience along the way. Money isn't bad either. When will it end?? :)