New Quest for Christmas

DeletedUser

You get +1 Vigor.

Don't see any follow up, it appears to be just a single quest, unless there is another one tomorrow.

Could be like the 12 days of xmas, 1 quest a day?

Any bets on needing Turkey for one and Cranberries for another?

:laughg::tongue2g: o boy i just have to cut trees for 3hours to get 1extra vigor
runs and gets his ax and starts cuting trees :) :p

DeletedUser

Already received a cap and shoes while farming this timber, so It's been worth it. Besides, I like to do every quest just in case it leads to another down the road.

DeletedUser

1st New Christmas Quest

I find this quest unfair for Duelers who focused their skill on shooting rather than vigor. anyways, I'm just showing sympathy for them.

DeletedUser

It's only 1 vigor, so it's not like anyone is really losing out by not doing the quest. As I suspected, yet another meaningless task to slow us down.

DeletedUser

comment to Lone Ranger

that +1 Vigor can be converted to +1 Construction for us workers. where if we apply it in our construction of building, we get +3 Bonus instead of +1. so it's worth getting free bonuses from quest. and if I remember it correctly, this will be gone after Christmas (or December). so why waste time, if you can finish the job in 2 tries.

DeletedUser

2nd Christmas Quest

well that was easy. you should finish this quest because I've read in announcement that this will only until december 25th.

here's an image where you will get the job and how i finished it.

QuestAudaciousThief.jpg

JerichoRosalesVSFakeSanta.jpg

QuestFinishedAudaciousThief.jpg

well, have fun finishing yours.

DeletedUser

I feel like an Eagles fan. I just tore Santa a new one.

Total health points
- 1 HP

Total health points
- 521 HP

DeletedUser

keeping the hat i'm sure it will have a use before the month is done

DeletedUser

Weird Quest not available to Me

I want to ask if everyone have this Christmas Quest: Little Things (The Broken Chair) Available on them. because my friend got this quest even though he's not yet finished with Little Things (Fire Wood) Quest and I don't. and to think I am already finished with both Little Things (Fire Wood) Quest & Little Things (Audacious Thief) Quest.

this is the picture of the quest:
QuestThebrokenchair.jpg

DeletedUser

I guess your friend has been good this year.

I haven't been a good boy, nor I suspect have you, and as a result neither of us is on Santa's List. So alas, we won't be receiving this special quest.

I wonder if there are any other good boys or girls around here?

Spoiler Alert:>>>> Good job but the devil is in the details - you should have put your name after 'Hello'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

information about Little things (The broken chair)

well I've posted the same question in the Questions Section of the The-West forum. If you want to know more about the Little things: (The broken chair) Quest, Click This Link. http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=9903.

Lucky someone answered my question and everything is now clear to me.

DeletedUser632

does anyone know why i cannot complete the little things- fire quest although i have 4 wooden planks and i've worked 2 or 3 times 2 hours each?

DeletedUser

Jericho - Ha Ha - I thought you were playing a Photoshop practical joke!

Just goes to show you what I was scheming to do! ;)

DeletedUser

I have the same problem as phonebook.
I worked 2+1 hours, for about 3 times, I still can't complete the quest:mad:

DeletedUser

Put on your fake Santa hat, unequip the weapon and you got new quest-
Little present.