New Quest for Christmas

DeletedUser

Only available during December.
I can find no other info on this quest.post what you know of this quest
coug

DeletedUser

On Monday 22nd when the version is updated there will be a new quest for christmas. No idea what it is.

DeletedUser

Only available during December.
I can find no other info on this quest.post what you know of this quest
coug
hey coug!
will be interesting to know what it is! :D
bit pointless as we only have a week and a bit left of december! maybe they should have released it earlier! :unsure:

DeletedUser

Pretty good actually.

Halloween Town is 4 members and is currently 50 dollars short of completing the Hotel and General Store both :dry:

And as you see, my signature changed.
Made this one myself :laugh::D:)

~!~!~!~!~

And no quackers. We have to duel his wife Mrs Claus. Shell throw cookies at you :p!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update finished?

I see 2 things have been updated but is that it?
I thought they was going to be new Quests and if so what are they I don't see them in World 3 or 5?

Never mind I found a new Quest(I got mixed up and was thinking new Jobs).
Always If anyone else is wondering the new Quest the Barkeeper Henry Walker has it and it is called "Little things (Fire wood)" but the Reward is a mystery.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you have the wood on hand you still have to cut wood for 3 hours to complete the quest. Whats up with that?

DeletedUser

If you have the wood on hand you still have to cut wood for 3 hours to complete the quest. Whats up with that?

In fact, whats up with this game and wood?

First minor wood quest needs 10 wood.

Second major wood quest needs 24 wood.

Right now, the Christmas quest also needs wood. Couldn't some other tasks or products be selected? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

work

well seems i wont be able to take part!

even the first quest i cannot do...
i have 10 stamina and 15 reflex right now
with -17 job points i need to grow another 5 or so levels JUST to do the quest....i get that its for older players but really! not on when i cannot even do the first quest

DeletedUser

You get +1 Vigor.

Don't see any follow up, it appears to be just a single quest, unless there is another one tomorrow.

Could be like the 12 days of xmas, 1 quest a day?

Any bets on needing Turkey for one and Cranberries for another?

DeletedUser

Vigor? WTF waste of time >.>

Never heard of the Shaman yet?

Kind of works like having the receipt in the bag, you get to take the point of Vigor back to the shop after Xmas and exchange it for a point in your size and colour :D

DeletedUser

there will be one more new quest that can only be done on the 24th and 25th