New Leader of the Silversnake Federation

DeletedUser

If you are asking whether I can read your mind-the answer is no.

If your point is that the decision for the war was not SK's-I find it highly unlikely and ironic that he had no control over his towns waging war on us.

You all seem to live in the fantasy world of wanting to have your cake and eat it too. The war wasn't SK's fault-but SSF declared war on us. The bucks stops in one place when you are the leader of a town.

@Skull-I know there were attacks that were made beyond SK's wishes. But he continually chose to do nothing about it up until the point that you declared war on us. All of SSF's internal drama still doesn't change anything.

I'm not sure how you want a reasonable person to interpret those facts.

DeletedUser

And that is no secret. He did't decided this alone. The silversnake by all was wanting that nap breaked, he just did what everyone asked him. Is sad know that anyone who was in charge would be flamed, for just telling what the people want.

DeletedUser

guys.. this is a game ;), treat it like one too will ya ;)

I enjoy the war with SSF, and without it I would be seriously bored ;).
Just don't forget - behind every handle theres a person.
Win a few, lose a few - having fun doing it ;)

Good luck with your new job Gaffey, but not more luck than us ;)

DeletedUser

Firstoff, im a pure silversnake builder. I just got KOd yesterday by Zaphod B, while wearing full work clothes, and you know how much XP he got? 4. I told him the exact same thing: way to go tough guy, KOing a defensless worker. So it definetly goes both ways.

I guess I should comments on this.
I have a very strict code against attacking workers. I do it only in case the worker in question belongs to a town we are currently at war with.
Now, you happen to meet this condition precisely.
It is a great difference from the situation when Silversnake fighters attacked workers in Middleton during NAP.
If our town decide to have peace, I can assure you I will attack neither you nor any of your fellow citizens.

DeletedUser10480

*spits* The new leader of Silvernsake says he's doing it out of 'humanitarian reasons'....

*spits*

DeletedUser

Human? Only snakes there.... :laugh: He must be an animal lover! :D But he`s got a tricky job!

DeletedUser

I never said anything along those lines... Watch what you put quotation marks around.

I do have a tricky job Venus, and hopefully I reach my goal of 11 days! (1 more than Gaffey LOL LOL :D :D )

DeletedUser10480

Everytime I post PnP in here Denisero deletes my postings.

Bottom line is that we are going to hunt down every last Silversnake person we can find.

But see-this is where not being around for the start is where you miss out on the nuts and bolts of what has gotten you attacked. You see, there was this NAP that used to exist between Middleton and SSF.

Yet-almost daily, we would have 2-4 fighters from SSF come and hit builders/pure adventurers, to which we would KO that specific fighter as a prearranged retalliation.

Then-your glorious leader up and declares war on us, saying we were underhanded.

Your hits have been few and far between to the number of hits your self-proclaimed great federation has made on our builders/adventurers-and most all builders/adventurers in W9.

SSF is an infamous federation for sure for the very methods you so-call despise. Your federation is the only place we have tolerated hits on workers, and I assure you-we haven't hit workers to the rate that your federation has on us.

Why has your posting not been deleted? Denisero deletes my posts which say EXACTLY the same things yours does.........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hm,

Personally, this war has been pretty resource intensive for both sides; while I won't comment on weather a peace treaty should be drawn or not ( Daija speaks for us while just fine) I will say that had the SSF and Middleton cooperated from the beginning, or were to do so now: that world 9 could easily be owned by these to entities.

From my experience playing TW since World 1, a plethora of different empirical structures have been associated with short-term success, only 2 succeed. Either a massive satellite structure of tribes that carry the same name, or 2 super powers that cannibalize one another in the end but ally through the initial maelstrom of war.

SSF is becoming a satellite entity; does it have the diplomatic resources and dedication to juggle such an endeavor? Until then...each day another snake crawls into the "light" of my dueling range; and I'll be standing there waiting for them to slither out. Then you hear me say, "Meet my friend Hernando, we go way back."

DeletedUser

Everytime I post PnP in here Denisero deletes my postings.

Bottom line is that we are going to hunt down every last Silversnake person we can find.

Why has your posting not been deleted? Denisero deletes my posts which say EXACTLY the same things yours does.........
Because you swore and insulted members. His does neither. Take it up with Gem or Morthy. I didn't delete your post I edited it.