New Leader of the Silversnake Federation

DeletedUser13484

HI guys/girls i dont know if you know this but Silvardo Kid has left the game cos of work reasons i will be taking up the leader role of the SSF i have read everything you have wrote on this post... If anyone has any problems with duelers from the SSF people contact me and we can talk and i will deal with it... To people that we are at war with if you would like to talk about ending the war we can have peace talks and come to some sort of agreement or just to talk i will listen to anything you have to say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10095

Geeze....

I switch sides and the federation makes a plea for peace. I figured it would take more than a week....:laugh:

(I'll be timing how long it takes to be told how terrible my charater is and how little I matter in the war)

DeletedUser13484

Geeze....

I switch sides and the federation makes a plea for peace. I figured it would take more than a week....:laugh:

(I'll be timing how long it takes to be told how terrible my charater is and how little I matter in the war)

Why would i say how terrible your character is its up to you where you go and which side you go to i dont judge people just hope you are enjoying the game

DeletedUser

Gaffey, I have a question for you. Why are you suddenly striving for peace when Silversnake was doing just fine/ great even while in the midst of a major war with Middleton? If anything, they are the ones that should be seeking peace, especially as forts are soon arriving.

Simply because of the sheer number of people that silversnake posseses, it will be nearly impossible for other towns to conquer forts in their area, and as such everyone should be immediately contacting you to attempt to diplomatically take part in the fort system that will soon be instigated, correct?

You have some big shoes to fill, Silverado Kid was a great leader and I wish you luck.

DeletedUser13484

Gaffey, I have a question for you. Why are you suddenly striving for peace when Silversnake was doing just fine/ great even while in the midst of a major war with Middleton? If anything, they are the ones that should be seeking peace, especially as forts are soon arriving.

Simply because of the sheer number of people that silversnake posseses, it will be nearly impossible for other towns to conquer forts in their area, and as such everyone should be immediately contacting you to attempt to diplomatically take part in the fort system that will soon be instigated, correct?

You have some big shoes to fill, Silverado Kid was a great leader and I wish you luck.

I'm looking into the war with middleton i dont know how it started thats what imm trying to find out and hear both sides of the story..

I agree silverado kid was a great leader and i hope i can do everyone proud in the silversnake federation

DeletedUser

I believe your view of the war may be skewed. Considering the sheer numbers of the snakes, we have always held our own, and done exceptionally well.

To say that the SSF is doing great/fine might be an overstatement as well. Towns have recently left the Federation because they grew weary of the war and of the shady rules and missing leadership.

Other Federation towns have approached us for individual peace treaties and requested to join the Middleton Township instead. (Although we don't like the idea of reasonlessly swallowing massive numbers of towns with our name.)

While leadership was in limbo, random SSF town leads were even coming to me claiming that they were stepping into the leadership role while attempting to negotiate peace, granted I gently reminded them they can't just assume that roll without the Federation knowing.

Just because Gaffey is trying to repair the damage done to the Silversnake image by the poor prior leadership (lack of diplomatic responses, double standards, vanishing for weeks before formally announcing a step down, etc) doesn't mean he's "soft" it just means he's just doing a PR work

On a final note, I really can't see people running and begging for mercy from snakes either, that's just silly. You people are most likely the most hated set of beings I've come across on any world haha

(Gaffey, I'll read and respond to your telegram within the next 24 hours or so - I'm sure I can safely assume that I know what it's going to say, and I have a bit of open discussion going on before I'll be ready to respond.)

DeletedUser

You've been KO'ing our workers and adventurers exceptionally well. You KO'd me once, and the person who managed that one is on our side of the fence.

The odd thing is the perspective from which this war was and has been fought apparently. You attack, harrass and KO adventurers and builders, yet you don't do much at all to our fighters-and your outlook is that we should come looking for peace?:blink:

DeletedUser

You attack, harrass and KO adventurers and builders, yet you don't do much at all to our fighters:blink:
Firstoff, im a pure silversnake builder. I just got KOd yesterday by Zaphod B, while wearing full work clothes, and you know how much XP he got? 4. I told him the exact same thing: way to go tough guy, KOing a defensless worker. So it definetly goes both ways.

But back to the main topic of the thread... Im just glad that someone is stepping up and taking the top leadership role. Im not exactly sure of how you were appointed Gaffey, but im sure that any leader is better than no leader right now haha.

Peace or no peace Silversnake is still a very strong string of towns.

DeletedUser13484

Firstoff, im a pure silversnake builder. I just got KOd yesterday by Zaphod B, while wearing full work clothes, and you know how much XP he got? 4. I told him the exact same thing: way to go tough guy, KOing a defensless worker. So it definetly goes both ways.

But back to the main topic of the thread... Im just glad that someone is stepping up and taking the top leadership role. Im not exactly sure of how you were appointed Gaffey, but im sure that any leader is better than no leader right now haha.

Peace or no peace Silversnake is still a very strong string of towns.

I was appointed by Silverado Kid and backed by all the founders if they didnt agree with it i wouldnt of taken the role

DeletedUser

But see-this is where not being around for the start is where you miss out on the nuts and bolts of what has gotten you attacked. You see, there was this NAP that used to exist between Middleton and SSF.

Yet-almost daily, we would have 2-4 fighters from SSF come and hit builders/pure adventurers, to which we would KO that specific fighter as a prearranged retalliation.

Then-your glorious leader up and declares war on us, saying we were underhanded.

Your hits have been few and far between to the number of hits your self-proclaimed great federation has made on our builders/adventurers-and most all builders/adventurers in W9.

SSF is an infamous federation for sure for the very methods you so-call despise. Your federation is the only place we have tolerated hits on workers, and I assure you-we haven't hit workers to the rate that your federation has on us.

DeletedUser13484

But see-this is where not being around for the start is where you miss out on the nuts and bolts of what has gotten you attacked. You see, there was this NAP that used to exist between Middleton and SSF.

Yet-almost daily, we would have 2-4 fighters from SSF come and hit builders/pure adventurers, to which we would KO that specific fighter as a prearranged retalliation.

Then-your glorious leader up and declares war on us, saying we were underhanded.

Your hits have been few and far between to the number of hits your self-proclaimed great federation has made on our builders/adventurers-and most all builders/adventurers in W9.

SSF is an infamous federation for sure for the very methods you so-call despise. Your federation is the only place we have tolerated hits on workers, and I assure you-we haven't hit workers to the rate that your federation has on us.

But our glorious leader has left the game so all this doesnt matter now

DeletedUser

Gaffey-

While that may be the case from where you sit-its certainly not the case for others. SK actually wasn't the one out making these hits, it was/is the people of your town.

So while your departed glorious leader can take the blame for how things started-that doesn't reverse what created the situation-and much of that situation continues still.

Your intentions seem much more genuine and honorable than your predecessor, and to that I give you credit. But you don't get the benefit of the doubt to say SK is gone and so is all the dishonorable acts that people did as part of SSF.

You have fighters/duelers to this day that do nothing but farm adventurers and builders. You shore them up, stop that from happening not just with our town but all towns-and people outside of SSF will recognize your efforts as being more than just talk.

Until then-that's really all this is.

DeletedUser

Is hard to explain how everything began, just because you guys nver listen to me. I'm tired, gaffey alrdy know the only true version of all this history. Stop to think or give guesses blaming silverado for everything, you guys don't know nothing.

DeletedUser

Livia-

There are 2 sides to a war. You can't really tell the other side they know nothing about how it started.

We can judge by your actions. Your town(s) continually violated an NAP. Your leadership did nothing and left it up to us to police YOUR members that violated the NAP.

Your leadership up and declares war on us. You should know since you participated in the first round of attacks.

No one really cares about your internal squablings and lack of control over your own towns that possibly led you to this mess. Actions speak louder than words, and we can judge you by your actions.

It doesn't change the facts of what brought us to war, and it was your leadership and actions.

It's really not that complicated.

DeletedUser

So you know that i was on the first atk against MT. So why you rly need to mention it all? Do you know that silverado don't have anything with it? Stop to complain the leadership from SS.

DeletedUser

The decision for the war was his. That you cannot refute. I know there were people there that aimed at pushing him in 1 direction over another-trust me-I've known the whole story quite sometime. That's kind of the problem with large federations-there are no real secrets.

DeletedUser13484

The decision for the war was his. That you cannot refute. I know there were people there that aimed at pushing him in 1 direction over another-trust me-I've known the whole story quite sometime. That's kind of the problem with large federations-there are no real secrets.

ok then what i'm i planning in the coming days & weeks