New Item Prices

• Thread starter DeletedUser34767
  • Start date

DeletedUser928

Its great now my shop sells $15 Starter shirt...
Why did the weapons shop get sorted? I don't see any new weapons..

Another gripe overall not from the "downgrade 2.07" : Why bother wasting store slots for things that come from the easy begining quest.. IE Green Shirt, Grey Bowler hat... etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34781

guys you need to take a look into the newly added items.. you think you lost items etc but you've gained alot more if you take the time to check other town shops.mobile trader etc

DeletedUser8950

Yeah, but why should I have to buy new items (most of which are rather ugly and imo not that good) to replace items I've been using for months? I just spent a load of money recently, and the only way I and others can get many of these new items is to sell recent purchases we can no longer use.

DeletedUser

For those who were close to getting your collector's necklace, looks like you only need an extra 75 items.

DeletedUser34781

Yeah, but why should I have to buy new items (most of which are rather ugly and imo not that good) .

you are kidding right? some of these are great items...try the blue coat, fancy leather hat to name two offhand.. take a look in towns stores and see for yourself, some are really good items and worth every $ of in game cash

DeletedUser

I used my gents set everyday, now I can't use it for 14 more levels. :-(

I just noticed a low level dueler who had all the items equipped that went up. Brown tie, brown boots, etc. Big advantage right?
Except they have the water buffalo equipped too (0% speed) LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33797

Is there any hope of the game being stable without constant changes in the near future :hmf:

Every month a new addition of some kind,every three months new lotteries /new sets/ new items....now new prices that make the now existing high luck jobs drops useless...

How much time do you thing this game has left before old players start to lose interest,because they can`t keep up to the constant changes.
How many nuggets for reskills per month/player is the new company target policy ???

Many of the new additions are welcome, because they enhance the gameplay.
But not at the expense of the players...

I am with you on this one.To fast to many already .I don`t say that the changes are bad, but they are done in such a speed that it`s very hard to keep up.Please slow done :).Let us chatch our breath for a few month. Think of the of people that are first comers and around level 30-40.I bet most of them are already confused and don`t know which way to go or what they want to do in this game.
So please for the sake of our already tired minds SLOW DOWN !

DeletedUser20890

Isn't kind of weird that all special characters clothes can be equipped at level 50 and now you need to be level 80+ to wear some fancy items?

If you think that you've tried to equal the chances between players, think again. As a dueler, I need to be at level 84 to buy a Black Coat, while Doc's Jacket can be equipped at level 50. That's really helping the duelers a lot! Right...

A Black shawl can be equipped at level 90??? And no improvement to the item? Same FMS and Appearance points? Wow, that's a change!

Thanks for the update! But, no thanks!

DeletedUser35520

one point to remember about these new items is that they help to pave the way for a higher level cap, new jobs, new items, new quests etc... all of which will essentially extend the game play and the actual life of servers. Lots jump ship to new worlds because they run out of things to do. This will hopefully keep more players around longer. Plus with the changes in levels and prices in gear, the new server should be really exciting from the start and certainly it gives a lot more to look forward to while leveling.

DeletedUser

In the long run, I believe the introduction of new gear and changing requirements is a good thing. However, I do not feel this introduction was done in a way that was fair to the lower level players. The issues faced by those who are lower levels and the changes made to the gear requirements is a bit more involved than many may realize.

Yes, they can sell their old gear. Yes, they can buy new gear to replace it which maybe as good or better than what they previously could use. But the problem is that now they HAVE to sell/buy gear. Someone who is semi strapped for in game money must first sell their old gear in order to raise funds to buy new gear with. Then, if their town doesn't have the new items they need, they must wait what could literally be weeks for the items they want to make their way to the market. Talk about a potential major interruption to their game time and enjoyment.

DeletedUser

The game is still the same... the only thing that, drastically, changed was that the tutorials are now obsulete.
Now you need to check for many more things than before. (even here you can find tutorials that only use 30 pieces of clothes until you get to level 70)

Yeah it´s a new problem for people that made money to buy some of those things and now are blocked (most duelers and fort fighters) from using them until later on the game.
But, remember, that those things where cheaper when you bought them. If you start to play now, when you get to the level to buy those things, they will be very expensive, compared with others that started before you.
So, you just need to adjust your gameplay and not just use tutorials to play.

DeletedUser34781

i've spent to close to a million on new items from shopping in friends towns shops.. not finished yet but close... its quite costly to say the least :)

DeletedUser35120

Wow, close to a million and not finished yet? I thought a maximum of 800k will get me the new stuffs, excluding the rare items. Then I need to save more :p

DeletedUser34767

I made my shopping list, but I don't really want to know how much the items on it will cost me as I only have about $1,000 left after the mad rush to finish off the remaining clothing items I needed for the Collector's Set Shirt. Fortunately, I had already finished off the other clothing groups that were affected by this update a while ago.

Time to gain a few levels so I can re-equip my Stetsons and Riding Boots.

DeletedUser34781

Wow, close to a million and not finished yet? I thought a maximum of 800k will get me the new stuffs, excluding the rare items. Then I need to save more :p

keep going.. up to 1.8 million now :). thats just from shops in towns i've joined. bar a fraction from market.. named rares will be the tough part