New Item Prices

• Thread starter DeletedUser34767
  • Start date

DeletedUser

But there will be a MASSIVE amount of new products.
I didn´t count them yet... but they are over 200.
Some of them will be Named items (only available from chests... only a handful can be found on jobs) others will be available from the new shops on the new towns.
Those things will get into the range of the players between level 5 and level 50. So the "level" of the old things will stay a normal thing, since you can get other things for those levels.

(and it looks like it will not be next week for them to place the new stats and new items on the normal worlds)

DeletedUser34899

Does this mean the towns will be given new items in their stores as well?

DeletedUser

Will this then mean that all the criteria to get the collector set items are now changed as well?

If so, everyone out there, get your collectibles now, before these new items come out!

DeletedUser

Will this then mean that all the criteria to get the collector set items are now changed as well?

If so, everyone out there, get your collectibles now, before these new items come out!

:D yes they will. Jackets, neckbands, hats and shoes will get a massive amount of new items to get the collector piece.

The old shops will get a new sort of items. You can get new items... or not. Probably, at least for the ones i saw on beta, each shop will get, at least, 5 to 10 new items after the update.

DeletedUser35968

When will be the update comes?
I heard, Green shawl is going to be level 88. And you need to equip a Green shawl for The Raid quest, which is a level 84 series now. (Was 67 few months ago..).
It means you can't do The Raid quest, until level 88. (2.Key is auctionable though)

DeletedUser

When will be the update comes?
I heard, Green shawl is going to be level 88. And you need to equip a Green shawl for The Raid quest, which is a level 84 series now. (Was 67 few months ago..).
It means you can't do The Raid quest, until level 88. (2.Key is auctionable though)

those items are now on beta, so still might be tweaked, but you do give a very valid point. however there more quests where for instance the level requirement is not exactly par with the jobs you gotta do, you got more quests for instance level xx which require you to do jobs as well that are 4-5 levels higher then the starting requirement. but seeing how early the quest is your right though.

and yes most of the new items will just end up in stores, named ones will go through steel chests and cheaper ones you can also find in jobs... my guess is some items like the named stetson (+5 to all AP and +22 dodge and aim) or named valenki boots(+ to many FF skills) will be extremely pricy on the market, however all these new items added make tombola gear much much less dominating, even from normal stuff you can buy in the general store and tailor you can make awesome FF and duel sets, closing the insane gap between tombola and non premium sets(though ofc some gap will remain in place, a full natty or jeremiah or munny set still rules for FF, as will a docs set for duelling)

as for the collector set, i kinda reckon all this new stuff will be added (someone on beta could confirm that) however i do hope they make those collector items some more usefull then, since except for the rifle most are barely ever used

DeletedUser

And one more thing, chest drops need to be updated as well. I just got fancy felt hat in junk chest. Hat price is now over 7000$ and junk chest should contain items up to 5000$.

DeletedUser35520

yes, the new items are added into the collections. So now it will be much harder to complete the collector's sets, which to me is a good thing. it adds more game play time and though some will dislike that due to not needing these items previously, in the end it is better for the game

DeletedUser

yes, the new items are added into the collections. So now it will be much harder to complete the collector's sets, which to me is a good thing. it adds more game play time and though some will dislike that due to not needing these items previously, in the end it is better for the game

meh in the end its still easy to get collections, just have 1-2 friends who have a lot of shiny's, since shiny's are the only ''hard parts'' on collections. but i remember on colorado thats like 18 months ago, i decidedi wanted collectors items poked a few townies, and went from 3/93 to 93/93 on collections in 2 hours. imo collection achievements would be really worth something if it required you to actually own all pieces(however there a lot of practical objections to that ofcourse)

DeletedUser17612

you could still borrow items, get the collectors item and then return the borrowed items back to owners.

DeletedUser928

OK I hate this.. All sorts of things in my inventory I can no longer use..
This should have been placed in a new world startup not in an existing world. So now I have hardly any money and a bunch of stuff I cant use and will not sell back for a loss.

Good job..
Why did I come back to play?

DeletedUser11353

You'll live eh, not a big deal at all. Money really isn't hard to get in this game..

DeletedUser928

tell that to the lvl 20-30s that had decent gear and now can't wear half the stuff they have. This is poor planning. Poor informing the customers what would happen.
No NOTICE to user base.. except the "forum" where how many people actually read this.

Hey this will happen on such and such. We are going to drastically change levels of the following..

Post detailed change logs so users know what to expect. Prior to the change. Sorry but I expect more from a business.

DeletedUser11353

True but there has been talks about it for weeks, dunno how you didn't heard anything about it. Been on beta for a while now too. Agreed, they had to notify via in game announcment as well but meh they sometimes do it and sometimes don't.

DeletedUser

tell that to the lvl 20-30s that had decent gear and now can't wear half the stuff they have. This is poor planning. Poor informing the customers what would happen.
No NOTICE to user base.. except the "forum" where how many people actually read this.

Hey this will happen on such and such. We are going to drastically change levels of the following..

Post detailed change logs so users know what to expect. Prior to the change. Sorry but I expect more from a business.

its been announced on the forum already.

and sorry it hardly could have hurt a level 30, if for instance that level 30 had a black or red or brown or blue tie, or a blue or green or brown top hat. they paid 1500 for it as purchase price, 2500 if they got ripped off

now guess what they are worth 6-8k: sell em to the trader and you got 3-4k to spend on new stuff and hey! you actually made a profit.

Does it suck you can't wear certain items you bought previously: yes
Does it give a problem: no, since items you can't use anymore got up insanely in price, making you a profit even if you'd sell it to the trader mostly

DeletedUser928

Granted but this update really hosed over all the middle players. It was a crap shoot when it was rolled out.. I heard about it but it was on the beta server..

Honestly this is no way to run a business.

let me vent..

CLEAR DATES
CLEAR COMMUNICATION IN GAME!

Thats my problem.
I don't check this site daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually i think the new increased levels of items of clothing is totally ridiculous. Many mid levelled players now have 100's of thousands of dollars worth of gear they can no longer use. Top hats, leather hats, stetsons, coats, boots etc all useless and has made the game much harder for those mid levelled players and many have said they will quit. It seems that it is aimed at those to purchase the new sets to replace the gear they can no longer wear and have wasted time and in game cash on to acquire

its been announced on the forum already.

and sorry it hardly could have hurt a level 30, if for instance that level 30 had a black or red or brown or blue tie, or a blue or green or brown top hat. they paid 1500 for it as purchase price, 2500 if they got ripped off

now guess what they are worth 6-8k: sell em to the trader and you got 3-4k to spend on new stuff and hey! you actually made a profit.

Does it suck you can't wear certain items you bought previously: yes
Does it give a problem: no, since items you can't use anymore got up insanely in price, making you a profit even if you'd sell it to the trader mostly

yes it does hurt, i am lev 72 and now have a mass of items i cannot use, top hats, stetsons, leather hats, ties, coats, boots etc. so what good is making a profit when you cannot use them to lower the danger level on jobs so you constantly get ko'd doing them??? so the only insane thing about it is not the price but that state of the person who thought up the idea in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes it does hurt, i am lev 72 and now have a mass of items i cannot use, top hats, stetsons, leather hats, ties, coats, boots etc. so what good is making a profit when you cannot use them to lower the danger level on jobs so you constantly get ko'd doing them??? so the only insane thing about it is not the price but that state of the person who thought up the idea in the first place

have you noticed? 180 items have had stat chnges whilst 280 new items have bn added. so take a look at your town shop nd ull find even better new gear waiting fr u

DeletedUser928

And don't say to sell our gear cause its higher in value.. Thats not a fix.

This is not a upgrade its a downgrade for the lvl 30-40s
I don't see alot of new things for those levels. What I do see is a lot less things for those levels.

DeletedUser8950

I'm going to add that I'm also irritated by this. As a level 74, I'm in the level range that is affected most by this update. To add two complaints nobody else has mentioned:

-Our shop inventories have changed, so items we may previously have wanted to buy from the shops we built are no longer there.
-What's up with the new graphics? Needless changes to so many items appearances. Just like getting rid of the old portraits we could choose.