New guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i still think just giving 10+ aim is reasonable with a logical deduction, like -4 dodging so that this would make it too much of a dueling weapon.

Sounds reasonable to. Just dont come with those 30 plus aim. That is way to much.

DeletedUser

I agree with Elmyr abut the lack of Civil War guns. We should have Springfields, Enfields, Henry rifles, and Sharp carbines.

It should also be remembered that the North and the South had different models.

0ne gun from the era that I'd like to see is the Colt sporting rifle.

672.jpg

KERR SNIPERS RIFLE (Civil War)
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~orphanhm/kerr_set.jpg

1007a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that sounds fine, as long as everyone's happy with it, but it should definately have a scope if implemented into the game

DeletedUser

maybe deductiong that much is a bit too rash, oerhaps -5 dodging, since dodging is a battle skill as well.

Diggo11

Guns with bonuses,
Weapons with negative bonuses,
Items costing more than double the bank limit,
And no idea form?

Let's try to get some reason and consistency going here!

DeletedUser

Guns with bonuses,
Weapons with negative bonuses,
Items costing more than double the bank limit,
And no idea form?

Let's try to get some reason and consistency going here!

Well if the gun is so good it should be a big risk to get it (double the bank limit)

If the Gun has a scope you would expect a bonus to aim (+5 or +10)

If you have to lay down or be still to aim the gun your dodge should go down, after all your not moving, right. (-5 or -10 should be the same as bonus)

If this is a left handed weapon, You can't duel with it so its a specialized weapon... if you can duel with it you should only get 4 shots ( you have to aim though a scope and its a rifle )

I think its a good idea, but with such power you need some negatives to make it so everyone doesn't want one, or can't get one.

DeletedUser

Guns aren't supposed to have bonuses in the first place. Why should one gun have new one have bonuses while the others don't?

DeletedUser

I just want a new fort battle gun to envy, so guys, jus work it out, do this thing will get polled hopefully

DeletedUser

I just want a new fort battle gun to envy, so guys, jus work it out, do this thing will get polled hopefully
What about a minor tweak for the Precise Winchester. Its damage is 200-312 at the moment when Precise Breech-loader's is 200-296. Not much of a difference considering the gaps in price and level, is it?

DeletedUser

Some dueling weapons have bonuses and other don't.

This is about guns, not dueling weapons. Yes some dueling weapons don't have bonuses but if I'm not mistaken those are the early weapons that hardly anyone uses for long. What I'm saying is why should 1 gun have bonuses and all the other gun have none?

Maybe it would work if you created a whole new type of gun class called scoped guns but if its just a regular gun then no.

Status
Not open for further replies.